Just in: Enroth: Sabres' "goal was to come last, he says dry with a shrug"

PASabreFan

I'm not upset by that, he had a rough season.  Wouldn't even mind if he came back next year as back up.

Pretty telling that he thought they were tanking YET was upset he was traded and wants to come back. So maybe the players aren't fully against the rebuild and the locker room is fine.

Nice plan pegula and gmtm, fans and players are happy. Thanks for the article PA, makes me respect gmtm and pegula more knowing the locker room is good after this.

Edited by Vlad Dangerslakov

Pretty telling that he thought they were tanking YET was upset he was traded and wants to come back. So maybe the players aren't fully against the rebuild and the locker room is fine.

Nice plan pegula and gmtm, fans and players are happy. Thanks for the article PA, makes me respect gmtm and pegula more knowing the locker room is good after this.

I think the relationship between the fans and the players work both ways.  We like our Sabres as individuals (for the most part, except for whipping boys), and they like the city and its fans.  He wasn't in Dallas long enough to establish any rapport and he doesn't think he fits in there anyway, so what other place would he like to go besides Buffalo?

When one has to rely on Google Translate there is bound to be some errors.

I bet that is not what he said at all.

Stop dry-shrugging the thread. Jeez, you and Enroth. Never happy, never willing to stand in the chair of the board's motives.

Something about dogs too. That is really a loaded term in Swedish. (I imagine)

I found that I had done my dogs after three years in the AHL

That popped into my head as "paid my dues" which in Swedish might be an equally strange (to them) idiom. I actually thought the Google translate did pretty well, although it apparently doesn't know the English word for the Swedish word for trade.

That just gives you two more weeks to figure out what you're going to call yourself next.  Seems when you choose a player...they go away!

I may go back to Neuvirths Glove, or all the way back to Doohickie, or if something better than those two occurs to me I might use that.

I may go back to Neuvirths Glove, or all the way back to Doohickie, or if something better than those two occurs to me I might use that.

You're welcome to the the name I was going to use if I had a boy: Torque Ripcord.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.