Your Profession - Maybe There Are Connections To Be Made!

CallawaySabres

Oh, crap.

I could have sworn you told me you were a Marine Biologist.

Why would a latex company need an architect?  Oh, I get it.  You must be just pretending you're an architect.

I think he dabbled in Marine Biology when he was trying to explain the shrinkage factor.

Software Developer here, math minor: C, MIPS, Java (mostly), Fotran, html script...learning some databases next year, python (already know some), and hopefully C-Sharp. Graduate next year

Similar field.  Graduated in IT with database and web design.  Started my career in customer support and now a System Administrator (my job title but I don't completely agree with it).  Most of the work I do is in R & D.  Been designing custom control systems for my employer for the past few years using python and raspberry pi but originally started with just making applications in C# for fun.  Still do a decent amount of database work but mostly just for reporting.  

Manage a few other systems in our environment for inventory and customer tickets but that's mostly UI design.

Networking, hmmmm...

I (along with my wife) am a Realtor in SW Florida - Ft Myers and surrounding areas.. So if you're ever thinking of moving down here, please let us know if we can help you find a home ????.

Tony.

Edited by Tony P

CSI_pinball.jpg

Not in Las Vegas and it's not as cool as they make it look......

Networking, hmmmm...

I (along with my wife) am a Realtor in SW Florida - Ft Myers and surrounding areas.. So if you're ever thinking of moving down here, please let us know if we can help you find a home .

Tony.

Love the area, especially Sanibel.....  Mom and Dad lives CC

Networking, hmmmm...

I (along with my wife) am a Realtor in SW Florida - Ft Myers and surrounding areas.. So if you're ever thinking of moving down here, please let us know if we can help you find a home ????.

Tony.

Can you let me know if the Tuckaway Cafe on Estero Blvd is ever up for sale? :) my wife and I want to buy it and live on the beach into retirement. :/

Can you let me know if the Tuckaway Cafe on Estero Blvd is ever up for sale? :) my wife and I want to buy it and live on the beach into retirement. :/

Will do Ink. FMB is really going strong right now and they're talking about a multi-year project to actually widen Estero Blvd, add real sidewalks and make it much more business-friendly.

Tony.

My company repossesses cars, motorhomes, and boats. It is nothing like you see on TV.

When I was younger I used to drive a tow truck doing repos for used car dealers. Hated every single one. People usually aren't to happy when you take their car in the middle of the night, whether they are paying for it or not.

Edited by Claude Balls

CSI_pinball.jpg

Not in Las Vegas and it's not as cool as they make it look......

Love the area, especially Sanibel.....  Mom and Dad lives CC

Sanibel is cool. Very laid-back and beautiful. Lots of hidden gems on the island. If you ever get to CC, give a shout and we can get a beverage. Always great to talk Sabres over a brew or two.

Tony.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.