The Jack Eichel thread.

LGR4GM

I couldn't get through the third book or the third movie, so I have no idea what the hell you all are talking about.

I've read a ton of books, ones much longer than that series, and I still can't get through the first 100 pages. We get it Tolkien, the bushes have a ton of thorns that are all very unique and pretty

I've read a ton of books, ones much longer than that series, and I still can't get through the first 100 pages. We get it Tolkien, the bushes have a ###### ton of thorns that are all very unique and pretty

I just skip over that repetitive stuff. Doesn't break my immersion at all. See also: GRRM telling us what type of doublet characters put on every other page.

No. Nolan is Boromir. Good soldier, but not especially intellectual and adherence to a misguided idea eventually gets him killed.

Gonna disagree and say either Golisano or Regier are Boromir. Leaning towards Golisano on that one

I just skip over that repetitive stuff. Doesn't break my immersion at all. See also: GRRM telling us what type of doublet characters put on every other page.

I would be able to read it but there's just no incentive, I know the ending. With other books I've pushed through it's because I need to know how it ends

Zemgus? nah man, Zemgus is Eomer

I like it. And I say COR is Faramir 

I've read a ton of books, ones much longer than that series, and I still can't get through the first 100 pages. We get it Tolkien, the bushes have a ###### ton of thorns that are all very unique and pretty

Ohhhhhh linguists.

The food descriptions! All that grease dribbling down chins.