OT: Batman v Superman

mjd1001

I'm not too familiar w/ the Batman vs. Superman story. There has to be some antagonist they team up against. Maybe one trying to get Batman and Superman to wipe each other out? Looking forward to the movie. Just wish they had made a second Man of Steel first. 

:flirt:

Well then.

How do you feel about Lucic becoming a Sabre?

I'm not saying it will happen, but what would be your take on the possibility?

w

No to Milan. His game excites me less than it does others. You can be team tough without a thug. You can minimize the value of a thug by ignoring him. I believe that other teams not bothering to respond to him played a role in his decline in effectiveness this year.

EDIT: I acknowledge he's more than just a thug.

Edited by Neokolai Gogol

I just hate superman so much. He's like the least interesting super hero ever. What can he do? Oh, everything...awesome, I guess. He's freaking boring!

Yeah, I'll still see it. But only because I have to. It's pretty much for the same reason I'll see Ant Man and why any of us saw Guardians of the Galaxy. Because we're all nerds and we'll see anything with Marvel or DC attached to it.

I just hate superman so much. He's like the least interesting super hero ever. What can he do? Oh, everything...awesome, I guess. He's freaking boring!

Yeah, I'll still see it. But only because I have to. It's pretty much for the same reason I'll see Ant Man and why any of us saw Guardians of the Galaxy. Because we're all ###### nerds and we'll see anything with Marvel or DC attached to it.

He's like Lindy Ruff.

I'm not too familiar w/ the Batman vs. Superman story. There has to be some antagonist they team up against. Maybe one trying to get Batman and Superman to wipe each other out? Looking forward to the movie. Just wish they had made a second Man of Steel first.

Lex Luthor is in the movie

I like the new Superman. The first movie seemed under rated, from what I gathered. I didn't see it until it was on HBO's free preview weekend. It surprised me how much I liked it.

I like the darker Batman of late, but haven't been too fond of Christian Bale as Wayne/Batman. I still think the Batman IP could be much better. That said, I am not into the idea of Batman going all bad guy. I may have browsed through the comics of this, but I have no idea what the essential premise is. But the trailer made it seem like Batman loses his mind and, being a Batman fan, I would never consider this believable (right, I know, comic books, fantasy, peyote).

It could be a surprise, though.

Contrast this to the new Star Wars and the trailers so far...it looks like exactly what that IP needs. Darken it up, get rid of kitsch. The X-wing and Tie Fighter glimpses just do it for me.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.