SabreSpace NHL.com Bracket Challenge 2015

Hoss

Now I'm watching solely based on my ability to get points for this thing. Hey, it has actually increased my attention span for games. Kids can be making a grand ol' mess but hockey is on....and my mind can compartmentalize MK-Ultra style.

Couldn't changed my name so I'm still McDavid4BlueandGold....but I love the Eichel Tower now OF COURSE.

Now I'm watching solely based on my ability to get points for this thing. Hey, it has actually increased my attention span for games. Kids can be making a grand ol' mess but hockey is on....and my mind can compartmentalize MK-Ultra style.

Couldn't changed my name so I'm still McDavid4BlueandGold....but I love the Eichel Tower now OF COURSE.

Ah... I was wondering who that was..... you and I both have predicted CHI over NYR in the finals.... Good luck to you, I guess! :beer:

Edited by Cereal

Ah... I was wondering who that was..... you and I both have predicted CHI over NYR in the finals.... Good luck to you, I guess! :beer:

I entered the Bracket Challenge on the NHL app but didn't join the group for this board and I also picked Chicago over the Rangers. I had Chi over Ana in the West and NYR over TB in the east for the Conference Finals picks. The TB pick isn't looking so good right now but the others seem ok at this point.

Hmm I thought I signed up, but it did not work somehow. But I did my bracket in time and joined just now. 43 points in the middle of the pack. My champion was ejected today, so this is bad ( St. Louis)

There we go--thanks for the push in the right direction.  I clicked "join league" and I'm in there now.

I was looking at some different brackets and just noticed that Eleven and I have the same exact bracket going forward, the only difference is he Price Is Righted me on total goals in the final.

EDIT: I lied, he had Vancouver over Anaheim for the next round.

Edited by IrwinNelson

I was looking at some different brackets and just noticed that Eleven and I have the same exact bracket going forward, the only difference is he Price Is Righted me on total goals in the final.

EDIT: I lied, he had Vancouver over Anaheim for the next round.

Yep.  Vancouver's gonna KILL Anaheim next round.

What's up with everyone picking Minny to win it all?  

Yep.  Vancouver's gonna KILL Anaheim next round.

What's up with everyone picking Minny to win it all?

I guess when the teams that are expected to win actually do so, most peeps will pick up points but if you pick an outlier, you can really jump ahead and leave everyone in the dust. I'm fine in the middle though. As a buffalonian at heart, I am content with mediocrity...until someone shows me there is a better way to live!!!!!!!

I guess when the teams that are expected to win actually do so, most peeps will pick up points but if you pick an outlier, you can really jump ahead and leave everyone in the dust. I'm fine in the middle though. As a buffalonian at heart, I am content with mediocrity...until someone shows me there is a better way to live!!!!!!!

Just looked at my own bracket and thought the same thing haha 

Did you go back in after sign up and set a bracket? 

I have the same problem.

Turns out I was supposed to reenter the password again after setting my bracket. I'm in now, sort of. I have 49pts (tied for 28th) but I'm not officially ranked.

Edited by Promonov Robotnik

So if I correctly picked Tampa but missed in the Montreal series, and had Tampa beating Ottawa instead, do I get points if Tampa advances even if they beat an opponent different from my choice?

Yes. It's about having the right team in the right spot.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.