GDT: Buffalo at Nashville. 3/21/2015 8:00 MSG

Doohickie

Hackett up against it may revel more on if he is a keeper or not, right now I can't tell that, but with more playing time more will be

brought to the light of day, more or less pressure is debatable, but tonight  will be another audition for him

Posters calling this a playoff like atmosphere - I am not sure they are right in the head.  If you ask them, they will say, they are happy, because this is like the playoffs, despite all appearances to the contrary.  This is what sports are about, they proclaim.  How entertaining these games are, they remark.

Now they have begun a "holier than thou" trope towards anyone who tries to point out the reality of the situation.  Damaged goods, I suppose.  I am through trying to talk sense to them, and scolding them seems to only exacerbate their condition.  I think that maybe it is best to ignore them, talking about them, after passing as if they weren't there, like you would any nutcase that you must avoid on the street.  

Or perhaps it is best to avoid the places that they congregate in.  Like one should avoid the City Mission if one does not like smell of homeless people.  I am going to find out what Spndnchz is doing.  

Note to Sabres defensemen:  if you see Shea Weber winding up, get outta the way!   :P

Is it me or does it seem dark in the Nashville arena?

GO SABRES!!!

It does (especially at the ends).

Hackett seems relatively comfortable so far.

Edited by biodork

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.