GDT: Buffalo at Nashville. 3/21/2015 8:00 MSG

Doohickie

Nice poke check by Hackett. He's not the biggest guy, that's for sure.

I was skeptical when he finally got a start in Rochester. Maybe because Lieuwen was so terrible that I couldn't trust anyone but Markov. Hackett was quickly putting up better numbers than Markov....and proving me wrong.

He's up, but leaking pretty good (double minor on Nashville)

I was skeptical when he finally got a start in Rochester. Maybe because Lieuwen was so terrible that I couldn't trust anyone but Markov. Hackett was quickly putting up better numbers than Markov....and proving me wrong.

He's looked really good so far tonight.

Ahhh, what a whiff by Hodgson!

Grigo invisible as usual.  I don't see him in the future plans.  The puck is rarely on his stick.  I know he's young, but we should see something positive.

I think he was playing with D'amigo, too, so wonder how the lines will get shuffled if he doesn't return in the 2nd?  Hopefully just a cut that needed to get patched up.

Murray is going to have to talk to Nolan, they're not on the same page. How can he keep starting a goaltender that gives this team a chance to win?

Murray needs to send Irbe to Siberia for three weeks.

Grigo invisible as usual. I don't see him in the future plans. The puck is rarely on his stick. I know he's young, but we should see something positive.

If they didn't tell you he was playing, you would never know he was. You rarely hear his name called. Of course being on the bench for 55 mins a game doesn't help. Edited by Claude Balls

Hackett is only making his second start I believe, don't know how much of a advantage that is, have to wait and see, that other start was against Nashville, and he got hammered, and pulled I believe

Edited by rumblefish

OUCH -- saw the hit, but didn't hear the broadcast team say anything about lost teeth!  No wonder he went down so hard on the ice (and stayed there).

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.