Trade Deadline 2015 (March 2nd, 3 p.m.)

Hoss

Who would you rather have, just for thoughts sake not any real argument or anything,  but Bogosian, Ristolianen, Gorges, Zadorov or the 4 former defenders now on the Kings?

Our current four work for me thanks

Who would you rather have, just for thoughts sake not any real argument or anything,  but Bogosian, Ristolianen, Gorges, Zadorov or the 4 former defenders now on the Kings?

Unfair comparison really. Benoit, Mezaros, Gorges and Bogosian is probably a fairer one. It would be quite tight but I think i'd favour LA

With McKenzie's recent comments it looks like Boston will get Stewart: just a matter of when.

Hoping for Subban or their 1st. I'd even welcome Loui E. Obviously it will be Stewart +

This isn't the place for speculation. This thread is strictly for discussing deals that have happened and then analyzing them from your view. The trade speculation thread is a great place for this post, though. Subban would be a dream deal. So would their first. But I think we'll all be a little disappointed in the return for Stewart.

This isn't the place for speculation. This thread is strictly for discussing deals that have happened and then analyzing them from your view. The trade speculation thread is a great place for this post, though. Subban would be a dream deal. So would their first. But I think we'll all be a little disappointed in the return for Stewart.

Okay thread police.

There's a Complaint Thursday thread to complain about people putting trade speculation in the trade deadline thread ... and for complaining about people jumping on you for putting trade speculation in the trade deadline thread ... and for complaining about how you got jumped on as a new poster ... and ...

No. Don't even pull that ######. This is how the trade deadline thread ALWAYS works. When I started it I was advised, too, to make sure not to include speculation. Don't be a doosher.

no, it really doesn't.  The closer the deadline looms the more speculation and the more stuff gets posted. On deadline day ppl won't bounce between 2 threads to hear all the latest rumors and actually trades. 

Tank is correct. No need for the chip on your shoulder.

I disagree.  Speculation is bound to end up in the deadline thread for the above reasons stated.  Everything will merge into this thread because of how quickly things go down and because some speculation will actually be true.  

Sounds like Ericsson the main part of that seguin trade could be exiting Boston in the next week... talk about terrible trades.  

Edited by Ligerovich 4GM

No. Don't even pull that ######. This is how the trade deadline thread ALWAYS works. When I started it I was advised, too, to make sure not to include speculation. Don't be a doosher.

You have no idea.

You stopped being that annoying thread police person for awhile and it's starting to come back. Don't be that guy

Edited by Vlad Dangerslakov

There were other posts that you didn't jump on. Back the eff off. It's just a forum.

There were no other posts that weren't discussing the trades at hand. My post was a friendly reminder. Get a grip.

I wasn't "thread policing." It was one friendly reminder that we usually try to keep most of that talk out of the deadline thread. There is another thread strictly dedicated to speculation. People always complain without responding to whoever did it when people start getting off topic, but as soon as somebody responds directly it's world war 17 (pretty sure this forum has crossed a couple world wars off the list). My post was completely harmless. No need to get all upset and start a powwow.

Edited by Tank

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.