qwksndmonster

I'm pretty sure here name should be spelled "Destinee" or somesuch if i'm picking up what you're putting down. ;)

Ha! Flight attendant / bartender.

You guys, come on, I'm way to insecure to date a stripper for more than an hour.

Ha! Flight attendant / bartender.

You guys, come on, I'm way to insecure to date a stripper for more than an hour.

there's a lesson here for future parents. Don't name your child a stripper name or everyone will assume they are a stripper. even if they are only a flight attendant/bartender.

Which let's be honest, is the gateway job to stripper. :nana:

there's a lesson here for future parents. Don't name your child a stripper name or everyone will assume they are a stripper. even if they are only a flight attendant/bartender.

Which let's be honest, is the gateway job to stripper. :nana:

BRB, teaching my future daughter Neveah Indigo Powell to slip into something more comfortable to keep the men on the business flights happy... 

Just reminds me of my friend who's a constant flyer (one of his greatest joys in life is just flying around the country/world building up miles... yeah, he's an odd duck) who whenever single or in a polyamory situation, manages to get frisky frequently (frequent frisky miles?) with various flight attendants. Had to stop taking flights with Atlanta based crew for awhile. They all knew him...

BRB, teaching my future daughter Neveah Indigo Powell to slip into something more comfortable to keep the men on the business flights happy...

Just reminds me of my friend who's a constant flyer (one of his greatest joys in life is just flying around the country/world building up miles... yeah, he's an odd duck) who whenever single or in a polyamory situation, manages to get frisky frequently (frequent frisky miles?) with various flight attendants. Had to stop taking flights with Atlanta based crew for awhile. They all knew him...

Airline folk like to party just like anyone else lol

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe on Switch just made the list, this game is insane. Very addictive and highly polished. AAA Nintendo at its finest.

Very excited with what Nintendo has done with the Switch.  Hopefully it continues.  Have always been a Mario Kart fan, so I'm looking forward to playing it.  Cool to see another Nintendo fan on Sabre Space.   :thumbsup:  

Anyone here play Destiny?

Used to play it too much.  After bugs were fixed and dlc was made available, Destiny began to reach the hopes many had for it.  Had to delete Destiny from PS4 due to lack of storage.  Maybe after I finish a couple of games I'm currently going through I'll get back to Destiny.  With new dlc it may make it worthwhile.  

• 2 weeks later...

Alright gamers, what games are you currently playing?  I'm about to embark on an adventure in The Witcher 3 on the PS4.  Have started it in the past, but got distracted by other great games.  Latest was Resident Evil 7.  Finished the other night.  Incredible game.  

Uh huh. The kids. :p

I have a funny story about my switch; bought it on release day, was strictly going to be a gift for myself and was to use it in portable mode only (didn't think my girls liked video games anyway). Kept it up in my room and didn't bother to tell the kids.

A couple weeks ago when MK8 was released, I pre ordered it from gamestop. Was suppose to pick it up that Friday but couldn't because of work. The following day, saturday, was running errands with the kids.

My oldest said "dad why are we going to gamestop?". I said "to pick up Mario kart". They both said we don't have a switch though. I told them yeah we do, their response "WHAT!". Lol.

So yeah it's been docked in the living room since haha.

Uh huh. The kids. :P

lol So glad my kids are into video games

I have a funny story about my switch; bought it on release day, was strictly going to be a gift for myself and was to use it in portable mode only (didn't think my girls liked video games anyway). Kept it up in my room and didn't bother to tell the kids.

A couple weeks ago when MK8 was released, I pre ordered it from gamestop. Was suppose to pick it up that Friday but couldn't because of work. The following day, saturday, was running errands with the kids.

My oldest said "dad why are we going to gamestop?". I said "to pick up Mario kart". They both said we don't have a switch though. I told them yeah we do, their response "WHAT!". Lol.

So yeah it's been docked in the living room since haha.

Great stuff  :thumbsup:

Gives me an idea.  Maybe I'll do the same.  Get a Switch now and keep it in my room.  I'll get to enjoy it for months.  At Christmas I'll put it back in the box and act as if it's never been played.  My kids will unwrap it Christmas morning and they'll never know we've had it since May.   :lol:

Of course I'm kidding on that.  It'll be a lot of fun having the same, if not more, amount of excitement for the Switch as my kids!

lol So glad my kids are into video games

Great stuff :thumbsup:

Gives me an idea. Maybe I'll do the same. Get a Switch now and keep it in my room. I'll get to enjoy it for months. At Christmas I'll put it back in the box and act as if it's never been played. My kids will unwrap it Christmas morning and they'll never know we've had it since May. :lol:

Of course I'm kidding on that. It'll be a lot of fun having the same, if not more, amount of excitement for the Switch as my kids!

It really is a home console for the entire family. I enjoy Zelda BOTW and Fast RMX with the pro controller and they love Mario Kart 8 and Minecraft with the joycon contoller. Those 4 games alone are easily enough for this year til Mario Odessey comes out. ☺

It really is a home console for the entire family. I enjoy Zelda BOTW and Fast RMX with the pro controller and they love Mario Kart 8 and Minecraft with the joycon contoller. Those 4 games alone are easily enough for this year til Mario Odessey comes out. ☺

Always making family consoles is one of the many reasons I continue to be a big fan of Nintendo.  Can't get burned out on their 1st party titles.  Anything Mario or Zelda is beyond great.  Wish Nintendo would return to Metroid.  Loved the NES, SNES and Gamecube Metroid games.

Have a PS4 but there's not enough games for kids under 10.  Have a few games I will not play in front of them due to profanity, mature content, etc....

Edited by GoPre

Always making family consoles is one of the many reasons I continue to be a big fan of Nintendo. Cant't get burned out on their 1st party titles. Anything Mario or Zelda is beyond great. Wish Nintendo would return to Metroid. Loved the NES, SNES and Gamecube Metroid games.

Have a PS4 but there's not enough games for kids under 10. Have a few games I will not play in front of them due to profanity, mature content, etc....

I agree, I've always been team Nintendo. I've been playing platform games since I first started playing video games (1986 NES). Platformers, racing and adventure games are my favorite.

Now that I'm a dad its really awesome I can still play nintendo games in the living room unlike Sony/ Xbox games which are way too violent. FPS is not really my thing anyway. Only thing I miss out on as a nintendo fan is EA Sports, partucularly NHL and PGA.

But if switch continues to sell this well EA will hop on board. Either way Nintendo for life ????☺

I agree, I've always been team Nintendo. I've been playing platform games since I first started playing video games (1986 NES). Platformers, racing and adventure games are my favorite.

Now that I'm a dad its really awesome I can still play nintendo games in the living room unlike Sony/ Xbox games which are way too violent. FPS is not really my thing anyway. Only thing I miss out on as a nintendo fan is EA Sports, partucularly NHL and PGA.

But if switch continues to sell this well EA will hop on board. Either way Nintendo for life ☺

If EA returns to Nintendo, many people I'm sure will return to as well.  Let's face it.  Sports gaming is very popular.  W/ Nintendo lacking it people have opted to not buy Nintendo consoles.  So come on EA.  Bring NHL and Madden back to Nintendo.  NHL is the sports game I have to have every year.  Madden not so much.  Maybe once every 4 years or so.  

If EA returns to Nintendo, many people I'm sure will return to as well. Let's face it. Sports gaming is very popular. W/ Nintendo lacking it people have opted to not buy Nintendo consoles. So come on EA. Bring NHL and Madden back to Nintendo. NHL is the sports game I have to have every year. Madden not so much. Maybe once every 4 years or so.

Absolutely, if I can get one NHL game in the switch' s life cycle ill be content. EA was on board with the Wii and that was just two generations ago. They're already releasing a FIFA so outlook is good. ☺

Edited by Saratoga Sabres Fan

Far Cry 3, Red Dead Redemption, Pokemon White 2.

Yeah, I'm the guy that waits until there is a new console and buys all of the popular games for the previous one for $4 a piece and plays them all. Same enjoyment, a few years of waiting is all.

Saves serious money! Has there ever been a game you wanted, but later found out it's current selling price was $100 or higher? Games like that are few and far between. But it happens. In fact I have a few games that are worth a few hundred. I'll never pay that much for a game. Just cool when you find out years after you bought a game it has a lot of value. Kind of like collecting baseball or hockey cards. Edited by GoPre

Saves serious money! Has there ever been a game you wanted, but later found out it's current selling price was $100 or higher? Games like that are few and far between. But it happens. In fact I have a few games that are worth a few hundred. I'll never pay that much for a game. Just cool when you find out years after you bought a game it has a lot of value. Kind of like collecting baseball or hockey cards.

As a kid, I was constantly waiting for Phantasy Star IV to drop below $100 because my parents flat refused to pay that much for a game. Then when we got our first home PC, I discovered emulators :D

Far Cry 3, Red Dead Redemption, Pokemon White 2. 

Yeah, I'm the guy that waits until there is a new console and buys all of the popular games for the previous one for $4 a piece and plays them all. Same enjoyment, a few years of waiting is all.

I broke out my old PS2 this past week.  It wasn't that long ago, but that machine already feels like a dinosaur.  It's amazing how something as simple as wireless controllers completely changed things.

I broke out my old PS2 this past week. It wasn't that long ago, but that machine already feels like a dinosaur. It's amazing how something as simple as wireless controllers completely changed things.

Wireless controllers and top notch headsets. The sound is incredible. It's very difficult for me to play games w/out a headset on.

And before we know it it'll be virtual reality. The Playstation VR, when a game is developed properly for it, is supposed to be incredible. Many refuse to play RE 7 with it. And the refusal is a good thing. For they choose not to because it's too scary and feels far too real.

Edited by GoPre