GDT: Sabres @ Lightning, 1/9/2015 - 7:30pm MSG

LGR4GM

Paul Hamilton@pham1717 1h1 hour ago

He's still furious at the pen 44 and 24 took. Hinted that it may cost them their line up spot.

I find it hilarious that Nolan blames a player for a bad penalty so much. The penalties only got magnified because Carolina scored twice in that time frame.

But a guy like Hodgson, with 6 points in 41 games gets a pass?

If your passion had a spit, upon whom would you spit it upon?

Let's light up the Lightning!

Wow, WGR?

What's your thesis?

what's your thesis? WGR

Mike Schopp?

Schopp's done. Bye bye Schopp. Hope you saved like a good capitalist. FFS. No morals, bitch.

I don't understand any of this. Thesis? Is this a college board.

Anyone else getting redirected to an Apache test page when trying to go to sabrespace.com?

I don't understand any of this. Thesis? Is this a college board.

Anyone else getting redirected to an Apache test page when trying to go to sabrespace.com?

It's been behaving normally for me since this afternoon, but maybe related to this?

http://forums.sabres...ne/#entry641258

Edit: I take it back; the Aud Club has been behaving just fine, but when I tried the SS homepage I got the same thing as you, RK. Think it's SDS's server upgrade.

Edited by biodork

Theres no way that theres anyone on here who legit thinks we can we this game right? Tampa is 15-4-1 at home, 7-2-1 in last 10, and a leagues lead in goals with 138.

Can the Sabres hold up and not lose corsi by over 40 tonight?

Speaking of which, they've got to be getting real close to reaching -1000 corsi on the season right?

Theres no way that theres anyone on here who legit thinks we can we this game right? Tampa is 15-4-1 at home, 7-2-1 in last 10, and a leagues lead in goals with 138.

Can the Sabres hold up and not lose corsi by over 40 tonight?

Speaking of which, they've got to be getting real close to reaching -1000 corsi on the season right?

-1086 and counting..

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2323175-buffalo-sabres-what-can-we-expect-in-the-second-half-of-the-season

Zads needed the wakeup call. Moose in a mall, right qwksnd?

I will (probably) be watching this one later.

First, Im checking out Marner versus Strome instead (with a side helping of Baptiste, and a sprinkling of McDavid and Domi)

Edited by dudacek

Aw man....she was one of the coolest people I have ever met. Got to sit with her for 3 hours at a table for a game and she had more energy than anyone in the club level. A true fan. RIP

She had to be about 95, I think. What a gift she gave us. Thanks, Momma.

Aw man....she was one of the coolest people I have ever met. Got to sit with her for 3 hours at a table for a game and she had more energy than anyone in the club level. A true fan. RIP

She was Swiss, right?

If you got to talk w/ her for 3 hours, I'd expect she had some good stories.

May she RIP.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.