GDT: Sabres @ Lightning, 1/9/2015 - 7:30pm MSG

LGR4GM

She was Swiss, right?

If you got to talk w/ her for 3 hours, I'd expect she had some good stories.

May she RIP.

I got to sit with her and RJ's sister.....not much talking during play....she was ALL about the game.

She was actually mad that RJ kept such a busy workload and was pounding him to cut back. This was 4-5 years ago. I get the impression he was thinking of calling it a day, but then Pegula stepped in and he had more hope. I just got such a kick out of it....sharp as a tack and she could get 10 words in for one of yours. She didn't want any of my nachos though......

I want the first pick as much as the next fan but I gotta say I'm getting sick of the ######in losing. The team on the ice lately has been terrible to watch. ###### ###### ######!!!!!

This is not hockey. I don't know what it is, but it isn't hockey.

This is a true statement

I got to sit with her and RJ's sister.....not much talking during play....she was ALL about the game.

She was actually mad that RJ kept such a busy workload and was pounding him to cut back. This was 4-5 years ago. I get the impression he was thinking of calling it a day, but then Pegula stepped in and he had more hope. I just got such a kick out of it....sharp as a tack and she could get 10 words in for one of yours. She didn't want any of my nachos though......

:thumbsup:

Drink what you can before Yuri snags it all up

I'll fight him for it.

I didn't know they allowed you access to alcohol, but for as long as they do, drink on.

lol, I have some access to some really good beer. If you ever find Creature Comforts Athena or Tropicalia... buy it. It is delightful.

Oh, Grigo. Gotta put that one in.

That's what she said

I'll fight him for it.

lol, I have some access to some really good beer. If you ever find Creature Comforts Athena or Tropicalia... buy it. It is delightful.

That's what she said

People with "that's what she said" jokes should be restricted from alcohol consumption, no matter how good the beer (I rarely drink beer) may be.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.