GDT:Sabres at Carolina 1-8-2015 7PM MSG

Brawndo

Hodgson is one of those guys who needs to look like he's working hard in order to look like he's doing anything.

I know that strategy, we used to move our arms really fast to make it look like we were sprinting when we practiced base running in baseball

I know that strategy, we used to move our arms really fast to make it look like we were sprinting when we practiced base running in baseball

:lol:

This team's biggest problem is offensive zone possession. We're like the Bills who spend an entire game going four and out.

Third time's a charm?

http://forums.sabres...ns/#entry640811

Then Rick asked Rob if he seen it. Jeez.

"Hurricanes add Semin to mix against Sabres"

if anyone else laughed at this you're not alone

I like that it's in the mix now. I could never get those glaze packets open.

I'm still on the side of suspending all raping, pillaging and baby eating for the CHL season. If however you still have a fondness to engage in such activities, I feel that the pickings will be slim. Bitter cold + CHL marquee matchup + weeknight game + canes fans in general = actual crowd in the 6-7k range.

most of the crowd will be Sabres fans rooting for canes in CHL race LOL

This is escalating rather quickly....

I gave up hope for the team a long time ago. Hate to say it but I'm glad they're losing this bad, kill the morale and ship it in. Although I'll never root for this team to lose, I'm complacent with having them bottom out one more time so we don't have to deal with this mediocrity/suckittude for years to come.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.