Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

I hate football. The Bills offense is bad, the D is not as good as it should be, and the special teams are a joke.

EJ did a good job making short throws... and that was about it. He looked exactly the same as he did against the Pats week 1 in his rookie season. He made absolutely no progress/development whatsoever from what I saw today.

If this team makes the playoffs, it's on the back of Tyrod Taylor.

Sammy and Kyle injured?

If this team makes the playoffs, it's on the back of Tyrod Taylor.

I feel like this sentence perfectly sums up not just the Bills season, but the current state of the NFL. Without a great QB (or at least a QB playing great) it's just a constant struggle to do more than tread water.

Just read our three losses have come to teams that are a combined 13-2 (and the Giants barely lost those two).

Probably doesn't offer up much comfort, but I kind of feel like 3-3 is exactly the kind of result you'd expect a wild card hopeful to have given that. Can beat the other middle of the pack teams, but still something missing to really compete with the best and win.

Edited by TrueBlueGED

Seriously though, this sucks.  

But lets hope for:

1) Beat the Jags

2) Get healthy over the bye week

3) Hope Taylor and the healthy offense start to click more

4) Hope the defense turns it on.

None of those are absolutely crazy hopes at least (i think)

I really think the biggest thing right now is Sammy--it's so obvious when he isn't out there, the offense just totally sputters. 

Also the chiefs and ravens lost again, giving both a whopping 5 losses already.

S0 the main wildcard contenders for two spots:

Jets: 4-1

Steelers: 4-2

Bills: 3-3

Dolphins: 2-3

Browns: 2-4

Houston: 2-4

Oakland: 2-3

Chargers: 2-3 (currently losing at GB(

That's about as encouraging of a picture as can be painted right now. The Jets haven't exactly played a tough schedule, so I expect them to come back down some (I think they're basically equals with us). The Steelers (who I cannot believe are winning games without Roethlisberger) and Chargers are the only teams on that list that truly worry me. It's a pretty clear three horse race to me.

Packers win!!!

Also the chiefs and ravens lost again, giving both a whopping 5 losses already.

S0 the main wildcard contenders for two spots:

Jets: 4-1

Steelers: 4-2

Bills: 3-3

Dolphins: 2-3

Browns: 2-4

Houston: 2-4

Oakland: 2-3

Chargers: 2-3 (currently losing at GB(

Exactly. The AFC is pretty abysmal this year; the big players in the Chargers, Dolphins, Chiefs, and Ravens are having terrible seasons. If the Steelers can lose some without Roth in the lineup, and the Jets get some tough opponents with Fitz being Fitz, we can come back in this pretty easily 

Best front four in football.  Refusal to blitz regularly.  Someone please explain this.

Let's just ignore it and hope it fixes itself....good plan?

This team actually gave me a headache today.  I have a ridiculous amount of work to do today, and I put it off to watch the game.  After watching the entire game, I got a pounding headache and had to go sleep it off.   team will be the end of me

What are you saying?

He has a .485 career record as a head coach. Is that good?

Way to move the goalposts. The post I responded to was specifically about defense.

Our D is terrible.... No pressure, no turnovers and poor tackling.... Oh yeah, they're not disciplined either... Yay Rex

Yay for incorrect hyperbole.

----

And another thing,...

What f'n head coach hires an assistant coach that coaches his player to call for a fair catch at the 4 f##king yard line?!?!

Is that coaching or the return men just being idiots?

Also TrueBlue's point (i think) is our defense is playing far below the level of its player's history and coach's history.  A regression up to the both of those means wouldn't be surprising.  

Edited by Johnny DangerFace

Is that coaching or the return men just being idiots?

It has happened enough times this year to know that it is on the coaches.

Also TrueBlue's point (i think) is our defense is playing far below the level of its player's history and coach's history.  A regression up to the both of those means wouldn't be surprising.

Lucky us, although, I've heard before that you make your own luck.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.