Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

You think they only have 3 more losses in them?

@NE, @NYJ, @Philly 

This is another " We finally have a team!." And we quickly see we don't. The playoff drought will continue. When will this end....

Next year, when Eichel and Samson dominate the league 

Yes, it does. Go and look at Rex's stats with Revis as CB. He is the best DB in the league. 

Yes, it does. Go and look at Rex's stats with Revis as CB. He is the best DB in the league. 

oh BS--that was a different lineup---what a weak comment.of course he is the best DB in the league--but that doesn't turn you from 3-13 to 10-6

I'm going to laugh so hard when the Bengals lose in the playoffs again

I just don't think they are that good

oh BS--that was a different lineup---what a weak comment.of course he is the best DB in the league--but that doesn't turn you from 3-13 to 10-6

They are 10-6?

You are borderline trolling. Oh yay they looked great against colts and Dolphins (so did we). They are looking good against the redskins, big deal

The clock management is so bad on this team

Edited by Johnny DangerFace

this team is a mess because of poor discipline due to poor coaching. TT is a work in progress but he has what it takes.EJ never had what it takes. His arm is not that strong and he has zero accuracy. He is not a back-up in this league. A backup gives you a chance. EJ has been the exact same QB from day one...just not a high football IQ to go along with not being able to hit the broad sign of a barn.The D is a disgrace because they have talent.Any good team just waltzes down the field against them. Even the crappy giants moved the ball.

The STs are worse than when wade was here--and that's saying something..And that's with a good punter and a good FG kicker.

They are 10-6?

You are borderline trolling. Oh yay they looked great against colts and Dolphins (so did we). They are looking good against the redskins, big deal

They are 10-6?

[/quote

yes they are 10-6 I checked with the lady with the Romanian accent

Rex Ryan went to two, twoconsecutive AFC championship games with Mark Sanchez as a qb. Having Revis and Cromartie makes that big of a differece.

Here

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/team/_/stat/total/position/defense/year/2009

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stat-analysis/2010/stat-day-2009-cb-charting-stats

and here

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/team/_/stat/total/position/defense/year/2010

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stat-analysis/2011/best-cornerback-charting-stats-2010

Rex's CB in both times where the Jets went to the AFC championship dominated the list of top defensive db's. And, no surprise, his defense was the best and the 3rd best respectively. 

That's like saying the Seahawks defense isn't great because of Richard Sherman 

Can we cut the jets love.  We both played the colts/dolphins.

But while we got the pats/giants/bengals/titans they got the redskins/browns/eagles

Our three losses are against opponents with a combined record of 13-2

Why does Moore fair catch that ball inside the 5?

We have been fair catching every punt this season

Edited by Johnny DangerFace

I'm getting more and more tired of having a sense the Bills are on the brink of breaking out. Yes, I know Pegula owns the team now and things are different, but when you've watched Buffalo not make the playoffs since the Music City Crap, it's tough. I'll always be a Bills fan. And let me stress only a Bllls fan. But man it gets more difficult each year. Hope always set too high and realization always too low. Let's go Buffalo....

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.