Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

This has been my opinion of Pegula as well. He's a big lovable lout.

Terry Pegula really is everything I thought.  A big lovable lout.  Daddy Warbucks.

Princess_Bride_That_Word.jpg

Denny Crane's a lovable lout. Bluto from Animal House was a lovable lout. Shoot - Barney from the Simpsons fits the bill.

Pegula's not nearly obnoxious enough to be a lout. An oaf, maybe. A lovable oaf.

Edited by That Aud Smell

Holy . The Joe Buscaglia love desk going on over on Bills Twitter right now is ridiculous. Seems inappropriate. Brandon, the Bills PR account and the Bills Twitter account all tweeted at him wishing him luck at channel 7 (which was known weeks ago).

Are the Bills mirroring the Sabres?

Pegulla buys the Sabers, who are devoid of talented centers (hockey's respective quaterbacks), and the Bills who have spent a decade trying to find Kelly's replacement. The repective GMs try to go out and build up around a glaring deficiency, because the ability to obtain their respective needs is just never obtainable except by draft, no one gets rid of a really good center or quarterback.

Is E.J. Manuel the Bills version of Grigeranko. A too soon pick for a glaring need by a desperate GM?

Is 2017 the year of the generational quarterback?

Do the Bills Tank, as their only means to get one if it is?

Edited by Woods-Racer

Pegulla buys the Sabers, who are devoid of talented centers (hockey's respective quaterbacks), and the Bills who have spent a decade trying to find Kelly's replacement. The repective GMs try to go out and build up around a glaring deficiency, because the ability to obtain their respective needs is just never obtainable except by draft, no one gets rid of a really good center or quarterback.

Is E.J. Manuel the Bills version of Grigeranko. A too soon pick for a glaring need by a desperate GM?

This is a really forced comparison.  From my eye, the two teams couldn't be in more different places.  Well... I guess one could be actually winning playoff games.

there is a thread on SW about who is the best RB in BILLS history. a few people actually said TT was better than OJ.Confirms why I don't post there anymore.better for the blood pressure.

Not defending the idea that Thomas was better, but I'd guess the majority that voted that way probably never saw OJ play, heck some probably never seen Thomas play.

Some Bills notes from today:

- Whaley said that Dareus' extension is his number one priority and will be the focus after the draft or soon.

- Whaley said he wants guys like Dareus, Kyle and Mario to retire as Bills and mentioned that he plans to pursue a restructure/extension with Mario, too.

- The Bills are reportedly very high on Garrett Grayson (QB of Colorado State). I'm also extremely high on him.

Not defending the idea that Thomas was better, but I'd guess the majority that voted that way probably never saw OJ play, heck some probably never seen Thomas play.

I would further that and say that ALL who voted that way never say OJ play. Its so silly an opinion that you just have to shake your head. OJ was a generational talent. On the MOUNT RUSHMORE of running backs. Thurman was a tough excellent smart runner.

Sabers?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.