GDT: Pittsburgh at Buffalo, 7 p.m., 11/8/14

Hoss

Sorry Rob Ray, Tyler already hooked and slashed Crosby without the refs arm going up. The extra slash at the end was a penalty

That call isn't made on a "nobody" player. All leagues in all sports protect their biggest assets. Remember Weber going to the box for a run-of-the-mill open ice check on Crosby last game?

That call isn't made on a "nobody" player. All leagues in all sports protect their biggest assets. Remember Weber going to the box for a run-of-the-mill open ice check on Crosby last game?

I hope you know I wasn't calling you Rob Ray. On my feed he was just talking about that. I thought it was a good call.

Hey, that's French for The Tang!

I hope you know I wasn't calling you Rob Ray. On my feed he was just talking about that. I thought it was a good call.

Hey, that's French for The Tang!

I'm just angry because I wanted to watch some hockey tonight... not this. :angry:

I feel bad for people who paid full price to go to this game!

Of all the funny potential things you could say, John Vogl says this...

@BuffNewsVogl: The Sabres are celebrating "Military Appreciation Night." The Penguins are celebrating "Name Your Own Score Night."

I, for some reason, am really annoyed by how unfunny this tweet is.

@BuffNewsVogl: The Sabres are celebrating "Military Appreciation Night." The Penguins are celebrating "Name Your Own Score Night."

Vogl is not funny.

As the head cheerleader to this debacle of season, you don't get the right to be annoyed by anything. #### the tank

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.