GDT: Pittsburgh at Buffalo, 7 p.m., 11/8/14

Hoss

The tank to bring McDavid is on. Okay, add Mcdavid to this talent and they still stink. It will take Murray 5 years to build this team into a winner. Until then I will watch and long for the glory days of the mid 70s.

Amen, brother.

The tank to bring McDavid is on. Okay, add Mcdavid to this talent and they still stink. It will take Murray 5 years to build this team into a winner. Until then I will watch and long for the glory days of the mid 70s.

I remember in the late 20 aughts making fun of Darcy's 20 year rebuilding plan, but actually thinking "No way. We'll be better much sooner than that." Now we're talking about 2020 being the earliest we should even consider expecting this team being good. gah…

I really don't understand why people are making such a big deal out of this team, they are supposed to be bad. Stafford and plenty of dead weight will be out of here next year so you add the McDavid/Eichel, bring up best 3 guys from Rochester and add one stud via trade or FA.

This is not a 5 year rebuild and if Neuvirth keeps coming along, next year will look a lot different. This year's team is purposefully TERRIBLE!

CLUB SOMEONE IN THE HEAD!!!!!

:clapping:

Enroth seems to be more affected by the suckitude than Neuvirth. I have been thinking all along that only one should be resigned after this season, and it's already looking like Neuvirth.

Agreed. He's really surprised me, and I think a lot of it has to do with what you're saying: his poise is top notch

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.