GDT: Pittsburgh at Buffalo, 7 p.m., 11/8/14

Hoss

Interestingly enough, I don't get mad at the games themselves. I don't get "mad" at all.

And the 1st half of the prospects that are supposed to be part of carrying this team into the future are looking less than spectacular, eh? Shades of our last savior, Scotty Bowman, and the team he built.

This board may implode.

I don't know. The line in this game between NHL level and not is pretty thin. A lot of it is in the coaching, both on and off the ice. I don't think the Sabres have the coaching at any level at this point. Granted they don't have talent either but to explain away the effectiveness of someone like Moulson is tough. Sure he's not with JT anymore, but he's never looked this bad. It's a coach who can't get his players on the same page.

No....anyone here over 35 who follows #ONEBUFFALO .....you have been clued in on the newest marketing propoganda have you not?.......should be asked the question if they ever felt the Bills would win the Super Bowl in any particular year. The 1/30 thing is BS and a losers lament.

50% of marraiges end in divorce. Do you really think you found someone so special out of 5 billion people? There are probably 300,000 better choices for you worldwide.

The 50% thing is completely pointless. It has nothing to do with having 300,000 better choices worldwide. I think it doesn't play here. Lots of stupid people get married, treat it like a commodity, and end it by flushing it down the toilet like that unwanted goldfish from the fair.

Anywho.

Words are just words until there are actions behind them.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.