GDT - Anaheim @ Buffalo 3pm

inkman

What's with the early start time? Is tomorrow a holiday that I don't know about?

I'll play this one straight: Canadian Thanksgiving. Kinda curious that they'd put two American teams in it though, although maybe they're believing the line that southern Ontario bleeds Blue and Gold.

I've got to believe that Mezaros will be getting a view from high in the stands.

When does Hodgson get a seat in the stands i wonder? No points and -3 so far this season and i saw a stat via Matthew Coller that Hodgson was on the ice for four shot attempts vs. Chicago.... and 25 shots against. Yikes.

When does Hodgson get a seat in the stands i wonder? No points and -3 so far this season and i saw a stat via Matthew Coller that Hodgson was on the ice for four shot attempts vs. Chicago.... and 25 shots against. Yikes.

I've been a Hodgson supporter and I'm all for sitting guys that deserve it but is now one of those times? Has he been clearly the worst of the bunch?

As for the game. Enroth tonight?

Twitter has hinted at Noy-Virt with baby gate coming on Tuesday.

I wonder what changes will be made that Nolan was hinting?

No goalie, Four forwards, second team defense? Maybe we should play some first year guys? Don't call up any good ones, btw, because they'll just upset the balance-, Play some newbies with veterans for the first time, just to make sure that everyone isn't trying hard enough.

Mr. Advanced Stats is already at it? Can one of the websites that specializes in number crunching give him a job, and make him disappear from WGR.

Mr. Advanced Stats is already at it? Can one of the websites that specializes in number crunching give him a job, and make him disappear from WGR.

They should replace him with an old soul guy who provides insights based on what he sees, smells, and feels.

Ha.

Fwiw, Hodgson having a bad Corsi or whatever is wholly consistent with what I've been seeing. He's been floating around, contributing almost nothing.

Edited by That Aud Smell

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.