Current Carrion Hockey League Standings

Taro T

Current standings through games played 10/13.

Team ----- GP - L - W - OT - PTS

Buffalo 3 3 0 0 6

Florida 3 2 0 1 5

Carolina 2 2 0 0 4

Calgary 3 2 1 0 4

Winnipeg 3 2 1 0 4

Edmonton 2 1 0 1 3

Arizona 2 0 1 1 1

NY I 2 0 2 0 0

Buffalo could give themselves some early breathing room w/ 2 big 4 pt games coming up. Sweeping the Candy Canes and Cats could start to demoralize their competition. NBC hasn't had compelling Must See TV like the Sabres Canes since Hello Larry was followed by $weepstake$.

Only 5 teams in action tonight but there is the marquise matchup between the CHL's only 2 remaining perfect teams. That could be a matchup for the aged.

Hey, you leave the Bills speedster WR out of this one!

Now if this was some clever pun, I'll pretend I didn't respond.

Hey, you leave the Bills speedster WR out of this one!

Now if this was some clever pun, I'll pretend I didn't respond.

Wish I could say that it was. Must've typed an 'I' when I meant an 'e' and android completed it. (It flat out won't let me make the I in quotes lower case.)

Maybe it sees both teams as small and rapidly going nowhere?

LOVE THIS

Nolan is a key piece. He has absolutely zero chance of being fired this season. They could go 0-82 and he'd be safe. Top down the organization has been setup to lose games this season, seems the players have already quit, which probably wasn't supposed to happen 3 games into the season... but whatever. In 3 years there might only be 2 or 3 players still around from the current roster... no big deal. It's always darkest before the dawn.

In the voice of Howard Cosell:

Ladies and Gentlemen. Tonight, a marquis 4 point game is upon us in the Carrion Hockey League.

In a classic match-up of ineptitude vs. injury, incompetence vs. affliction, the lowly vs. the lowlier still. In a game that will try the patience of weak men's' souls, only a more daring sort will brave the color confines of your pix-elated colored boxes to see the true tri-fecta of misery: I give you Ted Nolan's Sabres, a team swimming upsteam with skates on, the Carolina Hurricanes, a triage unit of sprains, fractures, and a true eye-sore, and lastly, an all-out assault on your membrane tympanums with the broadcast equivalent of a bad Broadway musical: McGuire as tenor, Millbury as bass, and Roenick as soprano.

Tonight on NBCSN I give you the seasons first 5 out of 5 bag match-up.

:bag: :bag: :bag: :bag: :bag:

The Sabres vs. the Hurricanes.

If you are a fan of Carrion Hockey, this is can't miss theater.

Edited by X. Benedict

In the voice of Howard Cosell:

Ladies and Gentlemen. Tonight, a marquis 4 point game is upon us in the Carrion Hockey League.

In a classic match-up of ineptitude vs. injury, incompetence vs. affliction, the lowly vs. the lowlier still. In a game that will try the patience of weak men's' souls, only a more daring sort will brave the color confines of your pix-elated colored boxes to see the true tri-fecta of misery: I give you Ted Nolan's Sabres, a team swimming upsteam with skates on, the Carolina Hurricanes, a triage unit of sprains, fractures, and a true eye-sore, and lastly, an all-out assault on your membrane tympanums with the broadcast equivalent of a bad Broadway musical: McGuire as tenor, Millbury as bass, and Roenick as soprano.

Tonight on NBCSN I give you the seasons first 5 out of 5 bag match-up.

:bag: :bag: :bag: :bag: :bag:

The Sabres vs. the Hurricanes.

If you are a fan of Carrion Hockey, this is can't miss theater.

:w00t:

You don't happen to own a mustard yellow blazer w/ a patch on the pocket do you?

Nice work Howard. When I read the post, I missed the introductory line, but still couldn't help but hear the mouth that roared.

Edited by Taro T