Current Carrion Hockey League Standings

Taro T

I would go along with this except they have two games head to head left. That could separate them by a single point. That is razor thin. If they split those games, I will feel 'more' comfortable.

Even if the Sabres are currently the better team (I don't think they are), I don't think they're better by a wide enough margin to win both. I see a split as likely.

Even if the Sabres are currently the better team (I don't think they are), I don't think they're better by a wide enough margin to win both. I see a split as likely.

I would sign up for this right now. Hell if you guaranteed Eichel to BUF, I would gladly watch McDavid in the desert

Rob Ray suggested Dave Tippett is in on the tank in Arizona.

Fire Nolan. Murray takes over coaching duties through the end of the season.

#Tanknation #YourmoveArizona

Nolan has a responsibility to be 100 percent aligned with the franchise's stated strategy.  He was fully aware of the strategy when he signed a 3 year multi-million dollar contract extension. 

What he is doing (or not doing) borders on insubordination.

I have lost all respect for him as a coach.

I can't wait for him to get fired.

I would sign up for this right now. Hell if you guaranteed Eichel to BUF, I would gladly watch McDavid in the desert

If we were to split those games with the Yotes, they'd have to pick up 6 more points (CHL terminology) in 10 games than the Sabres to win the Shart. This is assuming we get the W tonight, but still, I just don't see it.

I don't think the Sabres are a better team, but they are playing as hard as they can to try and win. That cannot be said of the Coyotes or Toronto, this is what makes it scary and the reason I believe the Sabres could take both.

I don't think the Sabres are a better team, but they are playing as hard as they can to try and win. That cannot be said of the Coyotes or Toronto, this is what makes it scary and the reason I believe the Sabres could take both.

I just love all the Toronto based writers bitching and moaning about the Sabres and how they "gutted the team" at the deadline so they could tank and how we don't deserve the top pick.

I just love all the Toronto based writers bitching and moaning about the Sabres and how they "gutted the team" at the deadline so they could tank and how we don't deserve the top pick.

We didn't gut the team, we just had a shake up before the trade deadline. Leaf reporters are Yahoo Sports rejects.

@ArizonaCoyotes: GM Don Maloney: "Dave Tippett is a terrific coach... He totally understands where we are and what we're doing (moving forward)."

That definitely, definitely does not mean "Tippett is actively trying to throw games."  There is just no way. Tippett is doing exactly what Nolan is doing: trying to win every game.  Same as the players.  It's the GMs who constructed crap teams that are really responsible for the tanking. 

Nolan has a responsibility to be 100 percent aligned with the franchise's stated strategy.  He was fully aware of the strategy when he signed a 3 year multi-million dollar contract extension. 

Agreed

Nolan has a responsibility to be 100 percent aligned with the franchise's stated strategy. He was fully aware of the strategy when he signed a 3 year multi-million dollar contract extension.

We can't fault him for doing his job. Tonight is another example of why I'm still nervous about the rest of this season while everybody else appears relaxed, but it's not a fault of Nolan. I don't think Nolan is a good coach. He relies heavily on goaltending and doesn't seem capable of producing offense on a consistent basis with his system.

You expect Nolan to tank?