Current Carrion Hockey League Standings

Taro T

Current standings through games played 11/18.

Team ----- GP - L - W - OT - PTS

Buffalo 20 13 5 2 28

Columbus 18 11 6 1 23

Edmonton 18 10 6 2 22

Colorado 19 8 6 5 21

Carolina 18 9 6 3 21

Arizona 19 9 8 2 20

Winnipeg 20 7 10 3 17

Florida 16 5 6 5 15

Calgary 20 6 12 2 14

NY I 18 6 12 0 12

Tough night for the ol' tank; Sabres & Garth's Goobers both lose ground to Columbus. If BJ's pick up 2 ineach game in hand they will be right on Sabres tail 1 pt back.

Eulers only team in action tonight.

I think it's time for GMTM to pull a trade to help improve this team. We cannot go into the later half of the season tied for 1st.

Sabres went 5-3-2 this past 10 game segment. Continuing that 'torrid' pace would give them 100 points heading into the last 2 games of the year. In a normal year 100-104 should be enough to get it done, but this year it might not be 'good' enough to get it done. With home & homes w/ Moe-ray-all and TB in this segment and a likely reliance on Jhonas for most of the next several, 6-4 is in all likelihood the floor w/ 7-2-1 being very realistic. That sort of pace carried over a full season would get the job done in spades.

The ugliest: Sabres with another loss in what should've been an easy win... Typical Buffalo.

I believe San Jose has done something to anger the hockey gods, losing seven straight to the Sabres is unparalleled.

A Corsi Rating of -35 and only getting 14 Shots normally is enough to get the job done in the CHL and will be enough in many games moving forward.

Plus the Guppies where playing their seventh and final game of a road trip and at times appeared to mailing it in.

I believe San Jose has done something to anger the hockey gods, losing seven straight to the Sabres is unparalleled.

A Corsi Rating of -35 and only getting 14 Shots normally is enough to get the job done in the CHL and will be enough in many games moving forward.

Plus the Guppies where playing their seventh and final game of a road trip and at times appeared to mailing it in.

If Buffalo could only play San Josie and TO we'd already have a Stanley Cup.

Ok, now that the Sabres have won 2 in a row, I hope they quit this winning and get back the priority of the McEichel sweepstakes. Please just stop scoring. I can deal with 0-1 losses. Keep playing solid D.

Kinda expectin' a healthy dose of Jhonas to 'right the ship' so to speak.

Kinda expectin' a healthy dose of Jhonas to 'right the ship' so to speak.

In their last 2 "losses", Buffalo has been outshot a combined 64-49. Their CorsiFor% is 6 percentage points worse than any other team in the league. In otherwords, they are due to go on a winning streak.

The Oilers are not built for a CHL title run but they answered that riddle with coaching.

I'll be shocked if he makes it the season. I think they might contend for a low playoff spot with a better coach, but they're not perennial playoff team with that roster.

I'm actually starting to hate the Oilers. ###### off, you already had your three number one picks.

Current standings through games played 11/19.

Buffalo 20 13 5 2 28

Edmonton 19 11 6 2 24

Columbus 18 11 6 1 23

Colorado 19 8 6 5 21

Carolina 18 9 6 3 21

Arizona 19 9 8 2 20

Winnipeg 20 7 10 3 17

Florida 16 5 6 5 15

Calgary 20 6 12 2 14

NY I 18 6 12 0 12

Eulers keeping the pressure on.

6 teams in action tonight. No potential 1 pointers.

I mean holy ###### Eakins. How bad do you have to be to

A) not realize that and put someone out there and

B) have your players not into the game to the point where nobody else does.

I'll say it again: No way do him and Carlyle make it to next season.

Didn't the sabres have a couple 10 or 15 second stretches with too few man under Rolston last year early on, or maybe it was late 2 years ago. Or maybe I'm misremembering. I'm pretty sure I've yelled at the TV for this in the not so distant past.

Current standings through games played 11/20.

Buffalo 20 13 5 2 28

Edmonton 19 11 6 2 24

Columbus 18 11 6 1 23

Colorado 20 9 6 5 23

Carolina 19 10 6 3 23

Arizona 20 10 8 2 22

Winnipeg 21 8 10 3 19

Calgary 21 7 12 2 16

Florida 17 5 7 5 15

NY I 18 6 12 0 12

Getting close to re-evaluation time. Couple of teams not to 20 gp yet. 3 teams in action tonight.

Tank, I may try heading in to Buffalo later today to help my parents w/ snow issues. Can you post the updates this weekend? Thanks.

Edited by Taro T