Current Carrion Hockey League Standings

Taro T

Coyotes ain't as bad as Buffalo. They play hard. At least they got one point. I'm hoping when it's all said and done we get McDavid, Arizona gets Eichel and Edmonton gets Hanifan. This way all three teams gets what they need. Wow where was Lack when he played Buffalo.

Edited by SabresBillsFan

I don't think we could have avoided the tank as long as Regier was in charge.  He was awful.  The team slowly declined under his watch until it was too late and Murray had to rip the band aid off as quick as possible.  It hurts but only for a bit.  I can't understand those who complain about the recent purge of talent.  None of that "talent" was signed.  Arizona better not choke away a point or two tonight.  They had a lead and stopped playing...Hmmm.

I have to admit the Coyotes getting a first and Dahlback looks good for both teams.

I don't think we could have avoided the tank as long as Regier was in charge. He was awful. The team slowly declined under his watch until it was too late and Murray had to rip the band aid off as quick as possible. It hurts but only for a bit. I can't understand those who complain about the recent purge of talent. None of that "talent" was signed. Arizona better not choke away a point or two tonight. They had a lead and stopped playing...Hmmm.

At least they have one point so far. They work hard this team. Tippet is a great coach. You guys don't get to see this team often. Being here in Las Vegas they are on a lot. Edited by SabresBillsFan

Coyotes at least have some solid defense even with the trade of Yandle. OEL is so underrated being in Arizona. If he was in a big market team people would know how good he is. The Coyotes will play hard for Tippet. He's a great coach and just look at his teams he had offensively even when they made the playoffs. His system is pretty darn good.

If they let Tippet or Detroit lets Babcock go I would jump all over either one of those guys.