Current Carrion Hockey League Standings

Taro T

I rise again — well, maybe that wasn't the best idea, let me sit back down discreetly — to object to the term shart here. The Sabres' "braintrust" is not trying to fart, they're trying to take a dump in their pants and blame the smell on a fart. A stealth ######. A shealth. I know it doesn't have the same ring to it.

But, carrion. Courage.

just fyi, Jack Eichel's 5th ranked BU Terriers will be playing Noah Hanifin's 3rd ranked BC Eagles live on NBCSN this Friday 5pm ET.

also, this was a nice goal recently by McDavid:

eichel goal:

nicely done sabres highlight reel:

I rise again — well, maybe that wasn't the best idea, let me sit back down discreetly — to object to the term shart here. The Sabres' "braintrust" is not trying to fart, they're trying to take a dump in their pants and blame the smell on a fart. A stealth ######. A shealth. I know it doesn't have the same ring to it.

But, carrion. Courage.

That truly is brilliant stuff there. I can see GMTM just sitting there "it's just a fart. What would make you think otherwise, Teddy?".

Is Columbus going to be the next Colorado? Good young team has bad year when superb prospect is there and gets him?

Seems like Bobrovsky has come back down to his Philly days.

Jackets up 3-1 in the 3rd CHL wise against the Candy Canes. :o

Edited by WildCard

Do we let the Jackets join the CHL?

And Edmonton won 4-1

Now that everybody's played 10+, time to reevaluate the league membership itself.

I'm leaning towards expanding by 2 teams - Cowawado & Coewumbus. Though Calgawwy seems to be in danger of losing their charter, I'd prefer to keep an even # of franchises and nobody else has really played themselves out yet.

Thoughts?

Now that everybody's played 10+, time to reevaluate the league membership itself.

I'm leaning towards expanding by 2 teams - Cowawado & Coewumbus. Though Calgawwy seems to be in danger of losing their charter, I'd prefer to keep an even # of franchises and nobody else has really played themselves out yet.

Thoughts?

Agreed, love the nicknames