GDT: Columbus vs Buffalo, 7pm

wjag

Reinhardt looks like an 18 year old out there. I don't see him staying up here but I do like him having 9 games so he knows where he needs to get to.

This team is better with Grigorenko in the line up over Reinhardt.

I agree, but I don't think that's a fair comparison. Grigorenko plays hockey and I play gypsy jazz guitar.

My thoughts through the first 52 minutes:

1) This is one of the worst hockey games I ever have watched. It is painful. It was better in low definition at the bar I was at for the first two periods.

2) No amount of alcohol (I had four, which is plenty for a school night) was going to make this interesting or fun.

3) Enroth had a couple of nice saves. So did his posts.

4) Glad that Zemgus got the highlight of the year taken care of early. Wow. That goal was the result of willpower and talent meeting, and it was nothing short of amazing.

5) There was one wanker--sorry, I mean tanker--in the bar among about fifteen people. He was roundly booed when he cheered after the first BJ goal. Small sample size, I know. The funny part was watching him try to explain the theory to a group of five girls. Three just started chatting among themselves after about thirty seconds (it took him two minutes). The other two just didn't buy it.

Apart from the last few minutes of the game, you might be in the minority with that opinion. It hasn't been that bad

I missed about five minutes early in the third. The first ten minutes of the first period were good. Other than that, crap with a streak of hockey here and there. Streaked crap.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.