GDT: Columbus vs Buffalo, 7pm

wjag

Hmm, will have to look for that... the audio is seamless, but the video has a very slight stutter to it when they're really moving, like the refresh rate is maybe too slow?

Might want to give it a couple of games. I remember the last couple of years the first few games were choppy because of all the traffic from free trials.

Might want to give it a couple of games. I remember the last couple of years the first few games were choppy because of all the traffic from free trials.

Could be... found the setting you mentioned, will see if that helps during the 2nd. Thanks!

The crowd seems lively enough; so far nothing to get overly excited about.

Very early, but Myers continues to mature. Enroth seems to be relishing his starter-status. Ennis looks good. Hodgson is the same ol' Hodgson.

Im Openly rooting for them to lose and yes I will be disappointed when they win (even against the leafs).

I also will watch all the Islanders games and hope they lose, all the flames games and hope they win. Even last night I watched the Leafs game and fist pumped when they scored late to tie it up and I HATE the Leafs. (unfortunately mtl scored even later to win).

Call me a bad fan if you want. All i know is I desperately want to see the Sabres win the Cup and if that means 1 more year of the Sabres sucking - so be it

You think one more bad year and then they're Cup contenders? You're not a bad fan. You're just not a Buffalo Sabres fan

Eerily similar to last year....Sabres being outshot, taking too many penalties, but still right in the game. I don't see this team getting smoked too many times this season.

But this team, CBJ, is a walking triage unit. Need to cut down on penalties, it is lazy play.

Things that have not changed;

Rob Ray

Very. Very much so that his change has been very small if not very non-existent.

I think that period was bad. Not last year bad, but competent group of professionals getting outplayed bad.

Edited by Tankalicious

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.