SabreSpace Fantasy Football League

Derrico

13 minutes ago, Derrico said:

Unreal.  Where was that in Buffalo?

He didn't have nearly the weapons then that he has now.  

Also, he's had a few good gamesin the past but could never keep it going for a full season; so he could turn back into a pumpkin any week now.  He's  risky as a fantasy team starter, especially once Winston comes back.  But I'll take the points for now. 

• Like (+1) 1

I was not referring to Gordon. Starting guys on IA can affect wins and losses, which can affect who makes the playoffs. There's a button to click that maximizes your roster for the week, it takes twenty seconds. If you can't find two minutes a week to set your roster give up your team. I don't think I'm out of line here. 

23 hours ago, WildCard said:

Take that, Eleven

Ouch, rough week!

2 hours ago, Hank said:

I was not referring to Gordon. Starting guys on IA can affect wins and losses, which can affect who makes the playoffs. There's a button to click that maximizes your roster for the week, it takes twenty seconds. If you can't find two minutes a week to set your roster give up your team. I don't think I'm out of line here. 

In my case, those few minutes were on Friday afternoon before I left for Canandaigua.  Sometimes events happen after somone sets the lineup.

7 hours ago, Derrico said:

I've put up ridiculous numbers each week but ran into a hot team.  Seriously.  I'll wait until after tonight to see the Points for and I must be in the top half of the league but somehow will sit at 0-3 ?

Finally beat someone... still messed up two choices and almost lost to you.  Had two guys on the bench that could have given me an additional 22 points... I got lucky..,

Seriously?  2 ####ing tenths of a point?

Jesse James was only on the field like twice in the 2nd half & that single 7 yard catch was enough.  One more friggin' completion was all I needed.  That 56 yarder getting called back hurt.

Oh well, my team is sadly consistent.  Been within 3 points of 116 each week.

4 minutes ago, JujuFish said:

I dont understand why I get so lucky in this league.

For all your luck I'm having the worst luck in this league than anything I've ever had before. Top running back hurt in 1st quarter of 1st game, top TE hurt in 1st quarter of 1st game out for the year, 3rd receiver has played in 1 half so far this season and is hurt again, 2nd running back having an off season. I even lost to @Derrico this week. Things couldn't have gone any worse.

10 minutes ago, WildCard said:

I lost by 5 pts because at 1pm I had Chris Carson in, who was playing, and by 4pm I was drunk and he was IA. God dammit

Yep, you had plenty of time to swap Carson for Connor. Mismanaging your roster cost you the game. I hope that game costs you a playoff spot. Davis will take touches from Carson. You're fuked going forward if Bell doesn't get traded soon. 

8 minutes ago, Hank said:

Yep, you had plenty of time to swap Carson for Connor. Mismanaging your roster cost you the game. I hope that game costs you a playoff spot. Davis will take touches from Carson. You're fuked going forward if Bell doesn't get traded soon. 

Are you Waratahs?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.