First Round Playoff Thread

Eleven

LOL!!! No worries - after a while you get used to living with disappointment and despair - I suppose it's similar to the adjustment one must make to live with a physical deficiency like a gimp leg.

I didn't realize - but Red Wings had to play their backup goalie in the last game (which they lost), and again today. That really sucks - at least Gustavsson's stats are close to Howard's. But I hate to see the Wings playing with any disadvantage against the Bruins. I hate the Bruins!!!

I hear ya. I've no gimp leg but my third leg has a slight bend in it. :flirt:

I'd have zero problem with a team putting in an entire lineup of Scott's kaletas cookes bertuzzis etc and just gooning the bruins the 1st game of a series and destroying them. I'm sick of their cheapshots and getting all the calls and suspensions or lack there of going their way. If u can't beat them, join em. I long for the way we are the bigger better and stronger team and their fans go back to rooting for the celtics or whatever team is in fashion at that time

I'd have zero problem with a team putting in an entire lineup of Scott's kaletas cookes bertuzzis etc and just gooning the bruins the 1st game of a series and destroying them. I'm sick of their cheapshots and getting all the calls and suspensions or lack there of going their way. If u can't beat them, join em. I long for the way we are the bigger better and stronger team and their fans go back to rooting for the celtics or whatever team is in fashion at that time

The Sabres would get fined into submission by the league.

You took the words right out of my mouth. Look on the bright side, at least we know it is not just Buffalo that gets the "Official" treatment when playing the Bruins. If they do it to the Wings, then they definitely do it to everyone playing the Golden Boys of Bettman's empire...

That is my definition of suffering.

teaches patience ;)

The Bruins were a much better team than Detroit. I'm surprised the Wings even won one game. They chased the play an awful lot and played with one hand on the stick more than I have seen for some time.

I still hate the Bruins and want to see Lucic have to drink his dinner through a straw, but they really are a good team.

The Bruins were a much better team than Detroit. I'm surprised the Wings even won one game. They chased the play an awful lot and played with one hand on the stick more than I have seen for some time.

I still hate the Bruins and want to see Lucic have to drink his dinner through a straw, but they really are a good team.

They just smother offense. Easily the best positional team in the league. And the best with their sticks. Awful to watch, but very good for winning.

pens fans were just booing sidney crosby. pittsburgh and boston. two sports cities i CANNOT stand.

Ugh.

In fairness, there were a certain number - a minority - of people booing Crosby.

And as for those people, I say: Get Bent.

That's just how it goes though. Put 15-20,000 people in one place, and you will have a few thousand arsepicks. And that's all it takes to create the sound of a 'boo'.

Edited by That Aud Smell

Basically a main reason I'd prefer Bennett to reinhart. I want that explosiveness we lack on this team. Not that Bennett is in the same class as mackinnon skating wise but he's the more explosive between him and reinhart

So the refs call a penalty for 'snowing' with 4 min left but are too big of pussies to call an obvious holding on a 2 on 1 for the wild with an open net that would've sealed it. Immediately the Avs take it down the ice and score the thing goal to send it to overtime. No consistency

Also at first glance looked like an obvious off sides but didn't get a chance to see it again yet

With this pic he was offsides although barely. Hard to tell at full speed

post-2117-0-41210900-1398572932_thumb.jpg

Edited by sabre snipe

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.