First Round Playoff Thread

Eleven

Penner scored the game winner at 19:59 in the second. Kings won 2-1. If it's 1-1 near the end of the second, Miller should be afraid, very afraid.

Somebody should show the above chart with the eerie similarities in the playoff series to the Blues during the 1st period break. Tell them that it was 1-1 in the 2nd period of game six - they need to go ALL OUT and score their 2nd goal quickly in the 2nd to BREAK THIS JINX!!!!!!!!!

The difference in these two teams' PPs is obvious. Chicago is constantly moving and changing the angle of attack, whereas St Louis just sits there like a dead fish.

I saw the stat - Blues are 7% on the PP in this series - that's Buffalo-esque bad right there.

DO you think it is one of the main contributing factors to why we aren't good, the lack of speed I mean.

Being reasonably slow and reasonably easy to muscle off the puck is bad combination, and we've had way too many guys who fit that bill the past 10 years.

I saw the stat - Blues are 7% on the PP in this series - that's Buffalo-esque bad right there.

Clearly, Miller is the problem.

And again, their best shooter, Tarasenko is at the wrong damn circle! I hate you Ken Hitchcock.

Edit: Ken Hitchcock reads this board while behind the bench. He now has Tarasenko where I want him.

Edited by ubkev

The Blues have to be breathing a sigh of relief after that terrible execution and lack of awareness by Chicago there. Almost had the same thing. Spell broken?

They may have broken the curse in a weird way. Even NBCSN mentioned the bizarre similarity between this series and the previous Blues playoff series.

Gotta love Steve Ott

"I'll get off you - but one moment while I put my glove on again please" - lmao!!!!!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.