First Round Playoff Thread

Eleven

And there goes the number 1 draft pick.

But but but they could still re-sign him before the draft.

Oh, to he'll with it. I hope the blues bomb next year with Crap goaltending and timely injuries. Make that 2015 first a lottery pick.

You suck Ken Hitchcock.

Maybe I missed something, but how does Kane get an assist on that goal, wasn't it Sharp that blocked the shot and went in alone ?

Never mind, I just watched it over, I thought that Sharp picked up the puck after the shot block. Time for glasses.

Is it really a collapse when the better team wins?

The Blues had a much better regular season record than Chicago, and they jumped out to a 2-0 lead to start the series. Now they're on the verge of dropping 4 in a row. I'd call it a collapse when the team with the superior season record and points loses 4 in a row to the team with the inferior record.

We spoke of the Miller Shut-Out - this is the Miller Collapse.

Going to be interesting to see what the Blues do in net going forward. Are they going to rely on Jake Allen and hope he turns this around? Do they bring Halak back or try Hiller? I just don't see Miller sticking around.

I hope they rely on Allen and turnover the team a little bit and miss the playoffs giving us another lottery pick. Unlikely, but certainly not out of the question. Another first round exit is not what they were looking for or expecting

In fairness to Ryan Miller, before today, he'd been playing up to par with his previous playoff appearances. In 5 post seasons, he's averaged 2.45 GAA (before today) - and his playoff GAA going into this game was 2.32

SVG% - post season AVG - 0.916 - so far 0.911

It's not his fault the Blues seem unable to score - and that was a problem that began a half dozen games or so before the end of the regular season

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.