Buffalo Bills 2014

WildCard

In the past four weeks, the Bills have held Rogers, Manning, and Brady to ZERO passing touchdowns. Think about that.

Watkins is going to be a stud for years to come. Beckham et al. will come back to earth and be jag.

Winning in Gillette,… F### Yeah! It's a big deal. I don't care if it was a meaningless game. Does anyone really think that if Brady didn't take a shot in the first that Belichick wouldn't have kept him in the game? He's a grade A douchebag. F the Pats!!!!

Winning record.

It was a good season and we should all be happy today. If the Bills do nothing they will be better next year. With minor tweaking they are in the playoffs.

And they held Brady to zero TDs without Dareus and Gilmore on the field

Your first sentence, while completely correct, still does not excuse using two first-round draft picks on a wide receiver.

No argument here. There is further speculation that the Browns would have taken the Bills 2014 2nd and another 2015 Pick, not the first instead. Whaley wanted to hold onto the second to draft a tackle. That really hurts.

No argument here. There is further speculation that the Browns would have taken the Bills 2014 2nd and another 2015 Pick, not the first instead. Whaley wanted to hold onto the second to draft a tackle. That really hurts.

I never saw that speculation but if that's true then hoe-lee ###### Whaley messed up.

Now I'm really mad. I have to work in the morning, man! Why do you do this?

…and if we didn't have Walt Coleman and crew twice this year our season wouldn't even be over yet.

Hi nfreeman.

OK, the last bit of that post is ###### awesome.

I think you're right. BIG mistakes were made. In crucial games.

But I do not think the mistakes were on purpose.

And without his 2 best receivers. He's a totally different player without Gronk

Brady still won the AFC East without Gronk for most of the season and Welker last year. Is he a better player with Gronk absolutely , but he is still dominates the AFC East without him

seems like for the second week in a row the lions are going to be punished for stepping on players. Suh with the two step on Rodgers today.

I so much wanted to like that guy when he came into the league. (I like watching D-lines and have ever since Smith was a rookie here.) He's a classless jerk who is a complete danger to anyone on the field wearing opposing colors. Time for the punishment to be a season. He's McSorley in cleats.

I never saw that speculation but if that's true then hoe-lee ###### Whaley messed up.

Now I'm really mad. I have to work in the morning, man! Why do you do this?

Sal Capaccio said it on the morning show last week, Sorry Eleven I almost caused a multi car accident on the 198 when I heard it myself. This lends to a large part of the speculation Whaley could be fired.

Edited by BRAWNDO

Maybe. But I'd still rather have Watkins and no 1st than Ebron and a 1st, if those really were the choices.

How about Beckham and a first?

Watkins is a freaking WIDE RECEIVER. He is not worth two first-round picks even if he's Jerry freaking Butler. I mean Rice. Jerry freaking Rice!

How about Beckham and a first?

Watkins is a freaking WIDE RECEIVER. He is not worth two first-round picks even if he's Jerry freaking Butler. I mean Rice. Jerry freaking Rice!

That is entirely beside the point. If Ebron was the pick at 9 they were going to make had they stayed there, I'm glad they traded the 1st. Maybe that makes you want to fire Whaley, but if those were the choices, give me Watkins all day.

F### EVERYTHING.

Killer pick on the 2nd round tackle too, Whaley.

That is entirely beside the point. If Ebron was the pick at 9 they were going to make had they stayed there, I'm glad they traded the 1st. Maybe that makes you want to fire Whaley, but if those were the choices, give me Watkins all day.

And Ebron, also, is entirely beside the point, as far as I am concerned. I don't care if they would have drafted Johnny Manziel. Two firsts is too much for a WR, period.

Cleveland gets pick number 19 from us. I've heard this isn't a deep draft.

Yea, I just can't bring myself to get too bent out of shape over that.

And Ebron, also, is entirely beside the point, as far as I am concerned. I don't care if they would have drafted Johnny Manziel. Two firsts is too much for a WR, period.

Watkins > Ebron and #19. That's just how I see it.

Sal Capaccio said it on the morning show last week, Sorry Eleven I almost caused a multi car accident on the 198 when I heard it myself. This lends to a large part of the speculation Whaley could be fired.

If Whaley is fired for that trade, Brandon needs to go as well. He was celebrating like a school girl when the trade went down and obviously endorsed it.

Edited by G-Daddy

1419818263[/url]' post='637779']

Yea, I just can't bring myself to get too bent out of shape over that.

Watkins > Ebron and #19. That's just how I see it.

i feel the same way. Also, getting Kiko back next year will be how I pretend we still have a first round pick :P Edited by Randall Flagg

If Whaley is fired for that trade, Brandon needs to go as well. He was celebrating like a school girl when the trade went down and obviously endorsed it.

Brandon needs to go regardless. Sick of hearing that marketing crap. How hard is it to market football in WNY? What else is there to do?

Bye bye.

Also, the Rochester D&C reported that Pegula had dinner with Bill Cowher recently. I wonder if he would be interested in running the show. I highly doubt there's anything to it.

http://on.wgrz.com/1H93FjL

Edited by Tank

Brandon needs to go regardless. Sick of hearing that marketing crap. How hard is it to market football in WNY? What else is there to do?

Bye bye.

Also, the Rochester D&C reported that Pegula had dinner with Bill Cowher recently. I wonder if he would be interested in running the show. I highly doubt there's anything to it.

If we hate punting on 4th and 1, would we like Cowher?

Bye bye.

B2XIJUhIcAEbflb.jpg