Buffalo Bills 2014

WildCard

Marrone's play calling this series belongs in some sort of museum for spineless leadership.

NE to get the ball back with 2 minutes left.

This cracked me up. "And we're walking and we're walking... before football coaches were all robots..."

ODB has 12 catches for 185 yards and a TD today. Just speaking to what could have been.

This team will need to add. Not having a first hurts.

Right ahead of predicting wins and losses based on schedule analysis is: what coulda been guy. Move on. We get it, you think it was a bad trade. I hope everyone that is saying that now was saying it when it was made.

I hate the Bills.

Me too.

ODB has 12 catches for 185 yards and a TD today. Just speaking to what could have been.

This team will need to add. Not having a first hurts.

Wahh wahhh!! Having a middling pick didn't help us in the last 15 years. Now that the pick is worse than ever (Bills with a 9 win season) I wouldn't worry about it. Sammy broke some Bills rookie receiving records with Kyell Ortmund throwing him the ball.

I'm fully confident that had we beat Oakland last week that we would have lost today.

Unfortunately that may be true

Watching San Diego choke is equally funny tho. Too bad Cleveland lost, I was hoping Houston would have made it in backdoor style.

kc, and Houston this year, and Oakland.... So close yet so far for our boys

It's so hard to say, Beckham has been a stud, but he has Eli throwing to him..... Watkins is on a terrible offense with terrible qb play and play calling. It's hard to imagine how they would compare with other parts being equal..... With that said, I still wish we had a 1st

Orton had more completion/game this year than Jim Kelly did in any season of his career. Orton's completion percentage was higher than every season Kelly played with the exception of 1991 (by .2%). You can discuss all you want if Orton is a QB to win games but the fact remains he is a QB that put up big numbers. He's a QB a WR loves to have if all they care about is padding their stats.

Statistically (in terms of offensive numbers) Orton was better than anything Jim Kelly ever did.

Edited by JJFIVEOH

Orton had more completion/game this year than Jim Kelly did in any season of his career. Orton's completion percentage was higher than every season Kelly played with the exception of 1991 (by .2%). You can discuss all you want if Orton is a QB to win games but the fact remains he is a QB that put up big numbers. He's a QB a WR loves to have if all they care about is padding their stats.

No he isn't? At all? Did you see how many 2 yard passes to the TE that Orton completed this year? That was Hackett's go to play.

Edited by qwksndmonster

No he isn't? At all? Did you see how many 2 yard passes to the TE that Orton completed this year? That was Hackett's go to play.

Yeah, Chandler had the same yards per reception as Woods........... but OK. Thanks for ignoring the rest of my post, it was kind of relevant to your reply.

Edited by JJFIVEOH

Settle down, Beavis. I was just making a joke about "Bills have never won at Gillette Stadium." I didn't like the Watkins trade either.

I wasn't responding to you.

Right ahead of predicting wins and losses based on schedule analysis is: what coulda been guy. Move on. We get it, you think it was a bad trade. I hope everyone that is saying that now was saying it when it was made.

I was excited when I heard we were on the clock. Mortified when I found out we traded two firsts for a WR.

Statistically (in terms of offensive numbers) Orton was better than anything Jim Kelly ever did.

I still think Sammy needed to be a bigger part of this offense to really pass judgement, we are not a down the field big passing team, unfortunately we weren't a huge running team either. Beckham had a lot of attempts of 20+ yards thrown his way, I'm not a stats guy, but the seeing eye test, I didn't see the same going towards Sammy

Yeah, Chandler had the same yards per reception as Woods........... but OK. Thanks for ignoring the rest of my post, it was kind of relevant to your reply.

Your whole post was nonsense as far as I'm concerned. No numbers you share will convince me that Ortmund is anything more than a bad journeyman QB. He's not good if you're a WR trying to get yards either.