GDT: Buffalo at Dallas 3-3-14 at 8:00 PM EST

26CornerBlitz

Quote..."they may as well put their table on the stage in 2015". This broadcast crew is so much better than Emrick and crew.

Between that, calling Myers a gargantuan pixie and two shots of the well endowed blond jiggling up the stairs and that my friends was a nicely broadcast period.

Enroth is looking great. He should sue for lack of support.

The Sabres likely will not win this game, but it sure won't be because of the goalie. Just like the rest of this season, and last, and the one before that...

Between that, calling Myers a gargantuan pixie and two shots of the well endowed blond jiggling up the stairs and that my friends was a nicely broadcast period.

I missed the blonde. Oh well.

Regier = Suffering

Lafontaine = Patience

Now What?

Sheer ######-all.

First time I've had an ounce of respect for him. I thought he'd throw B-lo under the bus for sure but he was pretty fair. I noticed the shoulder shrug thing too from Ted Black, me thinks Nolan is a goner. Too bad but ultimately it may be requisite for tank nation.

Everyone else has intimated differently but all those people have ties with the organ-eye-zation. Who knows...

if they did not want to keep Ted Nolan, why would they offer him a 3-year extension?

if they did not want to keep Ted Nolan, why would they offer him a 3-year extension?

I think they did want Nolan and whatever happened with PLF and Nolan's comments post that. I think they will reconsider the offer. Also the mear fact that Mulberry attacked PLF is making me rethink my whole outlook on it......

Fantastic effort by Stewart on that goal.

I don't think he even moved.

Not at all impressed with Stewart, I can't understand why he was on the ice for 1:37 on that last shift, maybe he's trying to get as much ice time in with the Sabres as he can.

I think the sentiment is Ted's and Ted's alone. He's acting like a chick again because his buddy was told to GTFO.

Nolan may just want to see what he has to work with after the trade deadline passes. Why would he want to coach a team that has moved just about all of it's top players and looks on it's way to a 3-4 year rebuild ? Why sign a 3 year contract to coach a team that more than likely is going to suck for 3 years ?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.