OFFICIAL: Ryan Miller, Steve Ott to St. Louis for Chris Stewart, Halak, Carrier and two picks

Hoss

WOAH. Conditional pick changes everything.

They got a 2015 first FOR SURE.

The conditional pick can become a 2014 first if Miller resigns. That changes EVERYTHING.

EDIT: 26 knows what's up.

Where's the "if Miller re-signs" coming from?

Yinz previously worked as a video scout for the Sabres. He served in a similar capacity for the Clarkson University hockey team. According to a media release from the school in 2007, Yinz attempted to walk on for Clarkson's NCAA Division I hockey team. He did not make the team, but did serve as the team's video coordinator. Yinz was a three-year starting goalie at Lancaster (N.Y.) High School, according to the release.

D4rk, did we go to highschool with this kid?

The whole conditional pick thing is not clear. But Murray just said conditional pick could be a first this year (best) to a third in 16 (worst).

I'm surprised they didn't report it as a 2014 1st and a 2015 1st, and let the conditions leak through the media over the next month......

Oh sorry...meant for the WEASEL thread.....

I'm surprised they didn't report it as a 2014 1st and a 2015 1st, and let the conditions leak through the media over the next month......

Oh sorry...meant for the WEASEL thread.....

Yea, normally you here "conditional 1st rounder" or something like that instead of it being reported as a conditional 3rd rounder in two years.

Now that I've heard the conditions I love the move. I'll be head over heels for it if we move Steward and/or Halak for anything worthwhile.

Renaud Lavoie just retweeted Brian Lawton's report that Miller wouldn't be traded haha. Cold.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.