Border War Pregame Trash Talk Thread

Eleven

I've been watching a lot of Olympic coverage this year (as I'm sure many of us here have been), and looking at the crowds in event after event,… am I the only one who thinks that Canadians have actually overtaken Americans in obnoxiousness in the eyes of the rest of the world?

Yeah, it's kind of cool seeing the rest of the world change their chants from 'Yankee go home' to '####

the 'Nucks.' :wacko:

:lol:

Yeah, it's kind of cool seeing the rest of the world change their chants from 'Yankee go home' to '####

the 'Nucks.' :wacko:

It wont be long before Canadians abroad will be told to tell people that they are actually Americans.

I heard Kane and 5 others players were out drinking until 6:00 a.m. yesterday. Thankfully, we now know that such behavior won't affect their performance today.

/sorry

//could not resist

Thus guaranteeing he pots the OT game winner.

I was cut off by a Canadian at the Galleria during Christmas shopping and only got a verbal apology and a warm handshake in the lot.

In hindsight, how sincere could that have been?

It is ###### on, Canada. Hear that? It's ###### on.

Thus guaranteeing he pots the OT game winner.

nice.

I was cut off by a Canadian at the Galleria during Christmas shopping and only got a verbal apology and a warm handshake in the lot.

In hindsight, how sincere could that have been?

It is ###### on, Canada. Hear that? It's ###### on.

this captures a whole lot of the spirit of the thing today.

Yo Mama so fat she's probably American!

Only in America can they take French Toast, Canadian Bacon and an English Muffin and call it an All-American breakfast.

What is the difference between Americans and the engines of the jets on which they travel abroad?

After they land, the engines of the jets quit whining.

A Canadian is walking down the street with a case of beer under his arm.

His friend Doug stops him and asks, "Hey Bob! Whacha get the case of beer

for?"

"I got it for my wife, eh." answers Bob.

"Oh!" exclaims Doug, "Good trade.

Only In Canada can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.

What do you ca a sophisticated Canadian?

An American!

What's the difference between a Canadian and a canoe..... A canoe tips!

How do we know Adam was Canadian....

Who else could stand beside a naked woman and we tempted by fruit!

Hell the only perk of moving to Canada is that your 6 inch member becomes 15.24 CM

;)

Go USA

Yo Mama so fat she's probably American!

And your father so drunk Canadian that he thinks she rivals Bo Derek.

What is the difference between Americans and the engines of the jets on which they travel abroad?

After they land, the engines of the jets quit whining.

Oh, I have heard that one the other way around. Canadian's just add in MUM and aaawk... to their whine.

And your father so drunk Canadian that he thinks she rivals Bo Derek.

Oh, I have heard that one the other way around. Canadian's just add in MUM and aaawk... to their whine.

Hahahahaha, I've also heard the what do you call a sophisticated Canadian joke in reverse.

A Canadian is walking down the street with a case of beer under his arm.

His friend Doug stops him and asks, "Hey Bob! Whacha get the case of beer

for?"

"I got it for my wife, eh." answers Bob.

"Oh!" exclaims Doug, "Good trade.

Only In Canada can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.

What do you ca a sophisticated Canadian?

An American!

What's the difference between a Canadian and a canoe..... A canoe tips!

How do we know Adam was Canadian....

Who else could stand beside a naked woman and we tempted by fruit!

Hell the only perk of moving to Canada is that your 6 inch member becomes 15.24 CM

;)

Go USA

I must say that I laughed out loud to that first one.

Now did said Canadian just finish up ravaging the dressing room at Macy's while driving his Mercedes in a pair of stolen jeans?

Mercedes and Canadian? Maybe if they are from toronto (well, moved to Toronto from somewhere else....)

And the Canadian paid for the jeans, along with the new shoes they are wearing, the old ones were just ditched in the parking lot garbage cans so they don't hyave to declare them when they get back to the Border

Mercedes and Canadian? Maybe if they are from toronto (well, moved to Toronto from somewhere else....)

And the Canadian paid for the jeans, along with the new shoes they are wearing, the old ones were just ditched in the parking lot garbage cans so they don't hyave to declare them when they get back to the Border

Lol nice, I do see a lot of canadian plates on a lot of nice rides at the galleria tho, is it just Toronto that has the influx of cash flow, somehow I just don't see that many Toronto consumers driving to the world rebound galleria mall

Lol nice, I do see a lot of canadian plates on a lot of nice rides at the galleria tho, is it just Toronto that has the influx of cash flow, somehow I just don't see that many Toronto consumers driving to the world rebound galleria mall

You don't see many Mercedes around the Niagara area, but when you get to the GTA area, they are everywhere