Border War Pregame Trash Talk Thread

Eleven

USA-Canada should be a good one.

Too bad I have to be at work because part of me would love to pick up H.o.m.o Milk and Kraft dinner for lunch and then throw back a mickie or two-four while watching on my Chesterfield. But I won't because the other part of me is American and knows how to ###### speak English.

EDIT: The filter blocked what our friends accross the border call homogenized milk!

Edited by Campy

Sincere comment hope all will have fun with this, root hard for their respective teams ect. but also respect the sensibilities of the other, one will be pleased , one will not be. Such games at times make me nervous as to often otherwise fine people get emotional and say things they would not normally say. As it goes once something is said it hard to take back. :)

Sincere comment hope all will have fun with this, root hard for their respective teams ect. but also respect the sensibilities of the other, one will be pleased , one will not be. Such games at times make me nervous as to often otherwise fine people get emotional and say things they would not normally say. As it goes once something is said it hard to take back. :)

That's why this pregame thread will be closed immediately before the men's game.

I just bet my Canadian cousins, all of whom are large and can really eat, a "loser buys wings next time we get together" wager on this game.

Millbank: go ####### yourself and all of your #######, ########-licking, ########-smelling, ######## ######## of a mother-######## ######-box of a #########-bag countrymen.

It is ON.

I just bet my Canadian cousins, all of whom are large and can really eat, a "loser buys wings next time we get together" wager on this game.

Millbank: go ####### yourself and all of your #######, ########-licking, ########-smelling, ######## ######## of a mother-######## ######-box of a #########-bag countrymen.

It is ON.

all right thats it .....@#@$#@@@#$@#@..........@#@#@@#@#@%&*% and further more #$%#@%&*% :devil:

( I so worked up now had to edit four times.. :o )

Edited by millbank

same here.

i will admit: i root for my national teams (well, team, really--it's just hockey for me) on a level that approximates, but does not equal, the way in which i cheer for my hometown teams.

the same goes for my college's teams. i cheer like hell for them, but not quite in the same way i do for my hometown teams.

i say this because i sense it's quite different for almost all canadians (and, yeah, probably some americans).

It is ON.

all right thats it .....@#@$#@@@#$@#@..........@#@#@@#@#@%&*% and further more #$%#@%&*% :devil:

I love it.

You know, that's the first time I ever noticed Miller wore #39 for that tournament.

It's his number from his days at Michigan State (and maybe before). For obvious reasons, he didn't want to wear 39 in Bflo.

That's the spirit! :clapping:

Both teams are stacked with talent, so I think that parameter is a wash. I think Bylsma is in a zone with his coaching right now, while Babcock and crew are not.

Team Canada did not look hungry versus Latvia, whom they should have steamrolled (regardless of Latvia's goalie). I think this is a result of the lack of team chemistry for the Canadians and Babcock is having a hard time because of that.

Team USA is much more of a "team" and I believe that is what puts them over Canada two days out. If Team Canada can gel over the next few days, it could make things interesting.

Being right on the border, I can attest that USA beers, thanks to the microbrews, are far superior to Canadian beers.