• CAN - Meaghan Mikkelson + Natalie Spooner
    • FIN - Susanna Tapani + Annina Rajahuta
    • SUI - Evelina Raselli + Katrin Nabholz
    • USA - Lee Steckline + Amanda Kessel
    • GER - Ivonne Schroeder + Kerstin Spielberger
    • ###### - Nana Fujimoto + Yuri Adachi
    • RUS - Anna Vinogradova + Svetlana Tkachyova
    • SWE - Valentina Waller + Pernilla Winberg

Having to click through all the links to make a decision is a level of research I'm just not comfortable with. I'm sure they're all great hockey players and lovely human beings.

I'm glad i don't hold that kind of morality and i had nothing better to do at work thank you chinese newyear ;)

Can Szabados shannon - the two you got up seem to fake or something :P

Fin Susanna tapina - the rest of the team let me down

Sui Florence shelling <--- can't believe you missed her :D

USA Gigi marvin - great stripper name there Gigi - also hotter than the ones you put up, its actually her eyes that won me over :D

GER kerstin spielberger - looking at her age she is prolly illegal for us in most countries.

JPN nana fujimoto only good one , im not into the asian thing but she looks good.

RUS vafina alexendra, i think by this time you were slipping a bit from looking at all the pics.

SWE Asserholt jenni for me, but i understand your picks, was more difficult to take a winner on this team.

Overall Gigi is the hottest out there for me, with vafina alexandra as a second and florence shelling as third. I go for the ones with the most "natural " look.

Edit

Into the doghouse:

SUI sandra thallman, damn if im opposing team coach I ask for a physical examination to make sure she isn't packing more than she should be.

Edited by Heimdall

I'm glad i don't hold that kind of morality and i had nothing better to do at work thank you chinese newyear ;)

Can Szabados shannon - the two you got up seem to fake or something :P

Fin Susanna tapina - the rest of the team let me down

Sui Florence shelling <--- can't believe you missed her :D

USA Gigi marvin - great stripper name there Gigi - also hotter than the ones you put up, its actually her eyes that won me over :D

GER kerstin spielberger - looking at her age she is prolly illegal for us in most countries.

JPN nana fujimoto only good one , im not into the asian thing but she looks good.

RUS vafina alexendra, i think by this time you were slipping a bit from looking at all the pics.

SWE Asserholt jenni for me, but i understand your picks, was more difficult to take a winner on this team.

Overall Gigi is the hottest out there for me, with vafina alexandra as a second and florence shelling as third. I go for the ones with the most "natural " look.

Edit

Into the doghouse:

SUI sandra thallman, damn if im opposing team coach I ask for a physical examination to make sure she isn't packing more than she should be.

That's the spirit!

There are a few girl next door lookers, but I was trying to add selection. As a whole, the goalies were the cutest.

I had Gigi on the list 4 years ago...time to pass the torch.

I love how it sensors the letters J-A-P for Japan.

The software was programmed off of a Don Rickles act.....

Not for nothing, but, of the women on the US and Canada women's hockey teams, what percentage do you think are not-at-all-interested-in-the-men-folk?

I'm guessing it's a percentage higher than what you'd find in the general population. Maybe 25%?

EDIT: for example, potentially:

577b80d3405e2c69fdf101a0835e839a.jpg?itok=T68Ep9Hr

Jocelyn Lamoureux

That there? That's a butch look, bruh.

If that's butch, then I must be a total lezzy. I stomp around in Carhartts and plaid like her all winter long... gosh, I feel bad for d4rk now, didn't realize I looked like such a lumberjill. Practicality. Gotta sacrifice some of that girly bs sometimes.

If they're anything like most of the young female athletes I know, they're possibly pansexual. There's just something about a person half in half out of their hockey pads...

Not for nothing, but, of the women on the US and Canada women's hockey teams, what percentage do you think are not-at-all-interested-in-the-men-folk?

I'm guessing it's a percentage higher than what you'd find in the general population. Maybe 25%?

EDIT: for example, potentially:

577b80d3405e2c69fdf101a0835e839a.jpg?itok=T68Ep9Hr

Jocelyn Lamoureux

That there? That's a butch look, bruh.

Having known many women's hockey players over the years, it can be hard to tell. But a good indicator was always which ones wore sweatpants to class after practice.

If that's butch, then I must be a total lezzy. I stomp around in Carhartts and plaid like her all winter long... gosh, I feel bad for d4rk now, didn't realize I looked like such a lumberjill. Practicality. Gotta sacrifice some of that girly bs sometimes. If they're anything like most of the young female athletes I know, they're possibly pansexual. There's just something about a person half in half out of their hockey pads...

i'd say that look is predictive, not determinative.

anyhoo, i meant no offense, and regret if any were taken.

in fact, i sorta meant to slow the roll of objectifying the ice hockey ladies by pointing out that a good number of them, y'know, might bat for the other (same?) team.

i'd say that look is predictive, not determinative.

anyhoo, i meant no offense, and regret if any were taken.

in fact, i sorta meant to slow the roll of objectifying the ice hockey ladies by pointing out that a good number of them, y'know, might bat for the other (same?) team.

Yeah, sorry, I try to keep my nose out of these kinds of threads/discussions and let you boys have your fun (it's a male dominated community, after all, and to be expected), but sometimes I can't resist. It IS a pretty fascinating look inside the way the other sex thinks, good and bad! Don't mean to be a total feminazi.

I am plenty guilty of drooling on the water polo players and half naked Canadian bobsled team when the opportunity arises. They are pretty manses, as ink would say. :)

Yeah, sorry, I try to keep my nose out of these kinds of threads/discussions and let you boys have your fun (it's a male dominated community, after all, and to be expected), but sometimes I can't resist. It IS a pretty fascinating look inside the way the other sex thinks, good and bad! Don't mean to be a total feminazi.

I am plenty guilty of drooling on the water polo players and half naked Canadian bobsled team when the opportunity arises. They are pretty manses, as ink would say. :)

you're not being a feminazi for calling out weak sauce like "hey, durr, loogit the girl in flannel, herba-durr. betcha she's a ######." because that's basically what i put out there.

and, yeah: there's no sense in denying that, if you're into the physiques of guys and/or gals, the olympics are chock full of eye candy.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.