• CAN - Meaghan Mikkelson + Natalie Spooner
    • FIN - Susanna Tapani + Annina Rajahuta
    • SUI - Evelina Raselli + Katrin Nabholz
    • USA - Lee Steckline + Amanda Kessel
    • GER - Ivonne Schroeder + Kerstin Spielberger
    • ###### - Nana Fujimoto + Yuri Adachi
    • RUS - Anna Vinogradova + Svetlana Tkachyova
    • SWE - Valentina Waller + Pernilla Winberg

After being the one to say "hey, hey, settle down, fellas," I find that I am getting NO help here.

This Finnish player's not unattractive, but what caught my eye is how she's striking the same pose that Rasmus did in one of his post-draft photos.

400x600_annina_rajahuhta.png

"I must break you."

"If he dies, he dies."

I don't know about anyone else, but that's what I see when I look at that picture.

That's funny. I didn't even know who Armia was! I had seen the picture before, but no clue. Are people still expecting him to be any good?

It took Girgs most of his first AHL seasom to get acclimated so I think it's fair to give Armia at least as much time. He has the skill it's just him figuring out how to use it.

c'mon - i was being charitable. that photo is staged to make her look ... masculine. i mean, you're telling me that, in an alternative reality, you wouldn't roll with this hockey playing gal? (same one as in the weird picture above)

IHFIN20803198901.JPG

Much better, but I can't unsee the first one.

saw this one of prugova, and wanted to post it for the familiar stick-pose-theme.

anna-prugova-hottest-olympic-pics-20.jpg

Now we're talking.

After being the one to say "hey, hey, settle down, fellas," I find that I am getting NO help here.

This Finnish player's not unattractive, but what caught my eye is how she's striking the same pose that Rasmus did in one of his post-draft photos.

400x600_annina_rajahuhta.png

Any body else see 'Early Kelly Bundy', like first season of Married with Children Christina Applegate?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.