Trade Deadline 2014

LGR4GM

Not being a smartass but what were you expecting? We traded our FAs for picks and prospects. Just as planned

I know the miller/ Ott pulled in a decent return, I was hoping for at least a shocker with Ehrhoff/staff/etc... I mean I want expecting us to pull in a crazy good deal but as the day went on our players became worth less and less and then this last trade with Moulson got me discouraged

After seeing what Snow got for Vanek I am kinda worried to see what Picks we got for Moulson...

Well, remember, if you remove Moulson from the equation, and add up the picks and prospects, that is ultimately the return for just Vanek.

I know the miller/ Ott pulled in a decent return, I was hoping for at least a shocker with Ehrhoff/staff/etc... I mean I want expecting us to pull in a crazy good deal but as the day went on our players became worth less and less and then this last trade with Moulson got me discouraged

Ok, makes sense. But like you said prices going down.....not much you can do

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.