Trade Deadline 2014

LGR4GM

This is when GMs have to think: We REALLY want and need this player. They're asking for a first but we are offering a second. Is it really worth haggling over 30 draft slots or do we go for it?

I get nervous over fantasy trades. Imagine how these guys feel

Can you imagine Etem if he ends up here for Moulson? His head would explode. In fact, I think I want it to happen for just that reason.

I met him when he played for the Norfolk Admirals last year and asked him why he didn't like Bflo. He said he called it a ghost town because of the boarded up businesses and because he didn't see as many people bustling about like you do in other cities' downtowns.

He might've been blowing smoke, but to me he seemed pretty genuine.

I met him when he played for the Norfolk Admirals last year and asked him why he didn't like Bflo. He said he called it a ghost town because of the boarded up businesses and because he didn't see as many people bustling about like you do in other cities' downtowns.

He's not wrong.

Seems like a pretty fair assessment to me.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.