GDT: Florida at Buffalo 1-21-14 at 7:00 PM EST

26CornerBlitz

Going from winning once every 5 games to winning once every 3 games is quite significant, don't you think? Especially with a roster that has such little talent. Nolan is also about 500 times more likable when he talks than the Ronner was.

People don't normally post at 2 am? :huh: Are you in the on call room at the hospital, or does your wife make you sleep in the guest bedroom when you might have to shuffle off to fix people? :P

Lol I typically don't post at 2am on a Monday/Tuesday, but unfortunately I'm at the hospital, I don't have a wife so if I'm sleeping in the guest room it's typically because I stumbled there accidentally in a drunken stupor.... It's been quite some time since one of those nights for me

He is so much fun to watch. He's always laughing and smiling, he talks to the refs a lot and when they skate away he's always laughing about something. I wish they would mic him up for a night. Sometimes I think he's listening to voices in his head.

Watch a replay of an early season Rolston game, that'll put you to sleep.

Sometimes voices in your head make your day less lonley ;)....I don't think I can bring myself to ever watch those games again.... That's like some WW2 torture

And you could tell if they tried or not? You must have special powers. Why wouldn't they try? There is no evidence they didn't.

Rolston was a new coach still they couldn't have hated him yet. They just suck, period. They traded Vanek and now all they really have is Moulson and Hodgson for offense. Hence why they still suck with Nolan as the coach.

And you could tell if they tried or not? You must have special powers. Why wouldn't they try? There is no evidence they didn't.

Rolston was a new coach still they couldn't have hated him yet. They just suck, period. They traded Vanek and now all they really have is Moulson and Hodgson for offense. Hence why they still suck with Nolan as the coach.

Yes, it's called "the power of eyesight".

Who said anything about hate? Perhaps Cpt. Ron just sucked as a coach? I don't give a hoot why.

All I know is the difference in effort is obvious, and if you don't see that, then your "special power" must be impaired.

If you can't tell the difference between the playing for Rolston, and the team playing for Nolan, then feel free to ignore the obvious.

*Edit - Said the same thing twice - Carry on.

You really can't tell a difference when watching a Rolston coached team and a Nolan coached team?

Poor Rolston, poor Regier. How anyone could have expected this team to be any good at the beginning of this year is beyond me.

Who are you talking to?

There wasn't a single person that thought this team was going to be good this year.

Who are you talking to?

There wasn't a single person that thought this team was going to be good this year.

Swamp, he obviously knows way more about hockey than we do so we should sit attentively at our keyboards and wait for the next prophetic post.

Lol read this guys post in this topic. Every single one of them is arguing/devils advocate even when no one is is talking. We get it guy, you either are trolling or don't like the sabres. Either way you need a new hobby or find a different sabres forum, that won't work here

Single sentence posts directed at no person in particular. Where have I seen this on the internet before....

Go check out the season predictions thread, there was definitely some playoff team predictions.

Of course. We're fans, we want hope. The Sabres have put up unexpected runs to the playoffs before, why not with this team? I think with one or two of the right impact players, and Nolan coaching the whole year, we'd be in that frustrating 10th place position right now, hoping for a late surge.

I think Myers was on his way anyway; he used his offseason to get into a much better headspace.

Teddy taking the shackles off was timed perfectly, but it wouldn't have worked if he hadn't had the summer he did, or if Roston hadn't focused on staying at home early.

I'm starting to think that Murray is going to have to eventually move veterans in order to create space for the kids.

I'm OK with Teddy's attitude that he isn't going to give the kids anything.

But there is no way Pysyk isn't playing better than McBain or Weber.

Poor Rolston, poor Regier. How anyone could have expected this team to be any good at the beginning of this year is beyond me.

"This team is terrible there is no talent on it I feel sorry the guy putting it together was let go" rabble rabble rabble :blink:

Archived