Official 2014 NHL Draft thread

North Buffalo

I really want Reinhart. He was the best player on the ice at the prospects game. Made the players around him better. So if the Canucks pull off a deal to get Reinhart at 1 do you take Ekblad or try to get Edmonton to unload something and flip flop spots with Edmonton and take Bennett.

Edited by SabresBillsFan

I really want Reinhart. He was the best player on the ice at the prospects game. Made the players around him better. So if the Canucks pull off a deal to get Reinhart at 1 do you take Ekblad or try to get Edmonton to unload something and flip flop spots with Edmonton and take Bennett.

You take Ekblad and you only trade the pick if Edmonton or Calgary completely overpay. But if that was the case Florida would of made the trade already.

I think I will take the guy that can do a few more pull ups now. I think I take Bennett. I like his work ethic, skill and skating. Even though he isn't the biggest guy.

If pullups factored into the decision of anyone in Sabres' organization, I want that person fired immediately.

I don't even care about the actual draft. I'm more interested in the trades.

I'm interested in what Murray wants to do. I think Murray has a lot of moves he wants to make and I think he is going to go after the players he wants even if he has to overpay. The Kesler to Ducks deal makes Anaheim a potent team.

I'm interested in what Murray wants to do. I think Murray has a lot of moves he wants to make and I think he is going to go after the players he wants even if he has to overpay. The Kesler to Ducks deal makes Anaheim a potent team. I still think Anaheim needs another defenseman

Edited by SabresBillsFan

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.