GDT Buffalo at Carolina 9-27-13 @7PM

spndnchz

SS isn't allowed to have 2? Damn I guess I'll have to try and be sunshine and kittens all over again.

I suppose we could try and cover different areas.

Say, you get to piss and moan about stuff like the PP, Miller's WTF wave and Stafford?

I'll bitch about the lack of scoring, Vanek not signing, and... Well Stafford is crap enough for us both to cover that.

:flirt:

Some are...... My son is on the fence, of course all of his friends at school are Canes fans so he is conflicted, but he says he will root for Buffalo tonight. In a few years when it's not cool to like what dad likes it will be Canes all the way for him.

Ward in net for the Canes tonight. I'm assuming Miller for us?

smack that kid becoming a canes fan will rob him of his brains.

I suppose we could try and cover different areas.

Say, you get to piss and moan about stuff like the PP, Miller's WTF wave and Stafford?

I'll bitch about the lack of scoring, Vanek not signing, and... Well Stafford is crap enough for us both to cover that.

:flirt:

Deal, there's plenty on Stafford for both of us and regier too.

Who get the exclusive rights to Ruff when his team out works us.

If he does, then he's also the speech-writer for probably 90% of the league since they all say the same things.

I pretty much hate most interviews because you always get the same answers.

We just got to get pucks in deep and get in on the forecheck and get pucks at the net

We just need to get more shots and get traffic in front of the net

We need to play a full 60 minutes

We just got to take it one shift at a time

We just got to give it 110% every shift (which is impossible. All you can give is 100%)

I got to play my game and do everything within my control

I know I’m struggling, but I just got to keep working hard and hopefully things start going my way

We have to play our game and play to our strengths and we should be okay

We just didn’t get the bounces

and my favorite

We ran into a hot goalie

Tyler Myers in that interview says a lot more than just "we need to play 60minutes". There is a way about how he says it, the disappointment the fact he doesn't find it acceptable. It runs through the lockerroom now. MIke Weber said something similar about accountability and if they don't play hard then they are to blame. There is a culture shift in progress.

Archived