GDT Buffalo at Carolina 9-27-13 @7PM

spndnchz

I kinda agree and also think you should go F2#$32 yourself... :P . Seriously, I often have to watch games alone in a separate room because of the above facts. I used to watch games with my Mom, who the only time she cussed was watching Bills games and I was the only one allowed in the room with her.

But it is rough when someone is an idiot around kids. I agree there should be designated idiot sections at games. I have been known to embarrass my wife with my shouting... and she is a NYC girl. Ah, what to do...? :sick:

I agree, we've all come across a small handful of people that just shouldn't be allowed out in public. I just think that I should be able to act rowdy, yell and get pumped for a sporting event without having to look over my shoulder to make sure I didn't offend the parents next to me. Perhaps have a separate family section?

I agree, we've all come across a small handful of people that just shouldn't be allowed out in public. I just think that I should be able to act rowdy, yell and get pumped for a sporting event without having to look over my shoulder to make sure I didn't offend the parents next to me. Perhaps have a separate family section?

Like the tailgate I will attend tomorrow and then Bar where I will watch the game. I do wish there was some sort of "adult only" section. I feel like it would get filled up and ppl would have fun.

That right there reinforces why you never actually pay for preseason tickets. What a putrid exhibition.

Nope. Should it matter?

Let's just say your perspective might change just a wee bit on that front if you ever do.

You should be able to do all of this no matter who is around. I'm talking about profanity and acting like a dick in general. And I'm not just talking about in front of kids at sporting events, its just common courtesy to be respectful of women and children anywhere.

That right there reinforces why you never actually pay for preseason tickets. What a putrid exhibition.

Let's just say your perspective might change just a wee bit on that front if you ever do.

I would avoid taking my children to a sporting event until they were old enough for me to teach them that certain behavior is acceptable at different times in different situations. I wouldn't expect everybody around me to hold back because I have my kids with me. Kids today are sheltered and don't know any better by the time they're old enough to be on their own. Exposing them to different atmospheres is beneficial to growing up, exposing them to the types of people they might come across later in life is important. Me being exposed to a drunken, rowdy sports atmosphere when I was a kid did nothing to affect me later in life. I'm pretty sure that goes for all my friends.

So...... how would having kids change that perspective? :flirt:

You should be able to do all of this no matter who is around. I'm talking about profanity and acting like a dick in general. And I'm not just talking about in front of kids at sporting events, its just common courtesy to be respectful of women and children anywhere.

I'm not talking about being completely disrespectful. There's a difference between being rowdy at a sporting event, and being disrespectful. But like I mentioned, there is a time and place for everything. There is no way I am going to act in public, or professionally, as I would at a hockey game. My mannerisms, attire and personality all change depending on the situation. I can attribute part of that to not being sheltered all my life and being exposed to all kinds of idiots and learning what not to do.

Archived