GDT: Columbus at Buffalo 9-25-13 @7PM

spndnchz

Impressed with what I've seen of Leino's game tonight. And Myers looks comfortable out there. In a good way.

What is really striking is how well they seem to be passing the puck around. We haven't seen that in quite some time.

Passing was our biggest weakness over the last few years of Lindy Ruff. I wonder if it has anything to do with Rolston matching lines up better?

I'm actually getting the game on GameCenter.

Wow.

Bah, I wish you said that earlier. Interesting that if you goto nhl.com you can't get to the stream, but if you go through http://www.nhl.com/gamecenter/gamecenterlive?id=2013010076 it works.

I'm surprised it works since I haven't actually paid for this year yet.

It's probably got something to do with wanting him to live up to that contract. Also probably to do with the guy having terrible injury luck.

I also like how he said it doesn't have to be all puppies and kittens in the locker room and it's good for their to be a little discord.

Impressed with what I've seen of Leino's game tonight. And Myers looks comfortable out there. In a good way.

What is really striking is how well they seem to be passing the puck around. We haven't seen that in quite some time.

Absolutely. Noticed that in their other preseason games as well. It must have really been bad the past couple of years for that to stick out this much.

Bah, I wish you said that earlier. Interesting that if you goto nhl.com you can't get to the stream, but if you go through http://www.nhl.com/g...e?id=2013010076 it works.

I'm surprised it works since I haven't actually paid for this year yet.

I didn't know either. I was watching a, um, alternate site and when they went to break noticed the GC "we'll be right back" screen.

You might want to check your credit card statement, because I didn't do anything for this year either and they automatically signed me up and took out the first payment. I was going to do it anyway but it was a little disconcerting to find out they did it for me when I checked my credit card.

I also like how he said it doesn't have to be all puppies and kittens in the locker room and it's good for their to be a little discord.

I get the feeling Pommers and Lindy had some kind of "suppress your emotions" BS going on that the rest of the team wasn't a fan of.

Just let it go. Apparently it is a crime for Pegula so build something in which he intends to make money even if it helps everyone involved.

I come to town and say I am a doctor with the best technology in the field and will cure your ill. It turns out actually that I kill 90% of my patients....but in the mean time, I opened up an awesome Greek Restaurant. And when you come for your medical appointment, all you see is freaking posters and flyers for Gyro and Souvlaki. So enjoy that shot of Uzo before you die.....

Color me intrigued. Maybe this kid is figuring it out.

From Vanek

Grigs has soft hands. Guy can score. Its his work in tight corners and skating people question. Maybe he just needs to be on a line that can make up for his deficits. That being said, would you keep him at center?

Myers looks good, not doing too much making moves and then getting back. Nice not going too far getting out of position.

Archived