GDT: Columbus at Buffalo 9-25-13 @7PM

spndnchz

Well at least when Grigs makes the team I won't have to hear "he didn't show a GD thing!"...it'll be "he only had 1 good GD game!", which is slightly better! :P ;)

He shows occasionally and man he has soft hands. Hope his skating continues to improve, because if it does, with those hands maybe I can be wrong. Or put him at wing replacing Stafford, at least he won't miss the net.

He shows occasionally and man he has soft hands. Hope his skating continues to improve, because if it does, with those hands maybe I can be wrong. Or put him at wing replacing Stafford, at least he won't miss the net.

Can't see him succeeding at Wing, he's a pure C IMO.

Post game show is not blacked out. Watching on MSG now.

Unfortunately missed the whole net. :w00t: :w00t: Way to go Razor.

That was funny....

Goodness. That was possibly the most painful post game interview I've ever watched. Myers... You're a big boy. Use your big boy words. Uhhhhhhh.....

Thanks for the cover...

Good win. Enroth played well. Playin like a team !

Does anyone know why he has a rubber duckie on the back of his mask? Never noticed it before......and for preseason, they were moving their legs out there.

Holy Cow....Myers has been Clockwork Oranged!....

Haha! Yes, he did either seem "enlightened" or matured.

I have to admit that I liked his game tonight, and Tallinder's as well.

I hope some, if not all, of the fun stuff carries on into the regular season...I had low expectations, and still have a low long-term outlook, but the team seems fun again with all of youth running around.

Goodness. That was possibly the most painful post game interview I've ever watched. Myers... You're a big boy. Use your big boy words. Uhhhhhhh.....

id have to disagree...holy crap grigorenko, I have NEVER heard someone say 'ya know' more in an interview in my life. I think he 'ya know' said it every like 'ya know' three words, 'ya know' what i mean?

Haha! Yes, he did either seem "enlightened" or matured.

I have to admit that I liked his game tonight, and Tallinder's as well.

I hope some, if not all, of the fun stuff carries on into the regular season...I had low expectations, and still have a low long-term outlook, but the team seems fun again with all of youth running around.

Here's the problem.....he didn't seem mature to me in the interview. He was thinking of what he is supposed to say, not saying how he feels. I hope his game comes around, but that's some scary stuff. When it counts, and things start going sour, it can be lights out. In all honesty, you couldn't get much worse than last year, so let them do what they need to figure it out.

Never want to put too much stock into any one particular game, but tonight was by far the best i have ever seen Grigorenko play in the blue and gold, and i had that thought before he even scored that goal. Showed good vision and played like he belonged. Very positive night from a fans point of view.

Here's the problem.....he didn't seem mature to me in the interview. He was thinking of what he is supposed to say, not saying how he feels. I hope his game comes around, but that's some scary stuff. When it counts, and things start going sour, it can be lights out. In all honesty, you couldn't get much worse than last year, so let them do what they need to figure it out.

Well, there is a distinction between "matured" and "mature"; the former implying the process isn't finished, the latter implying the process is complete.

I would hope he wasn't THAT messed up where he literally needed to be reprogrammed.

In other news: Rolston needs a fashion consult desperately.

Grigorenko, glides a lot and skates mediocre. He has to fix this or all his skills mean nothing. Glad he did well tonight but he needs to get his feet moving better. It was painful to watch him glide.

As for other guys, I wanted to see more of Larsson but he seemed to do well in his limited time. Myers was really solid and Tallinder was the vet presence we needed. Vanek and Hodgson had great games and those two are definitely going to score some goals in the season, they are perfect for each other.

Stafford... Ya...

Our puck possession was stellar at times and I'm glad our passing has improved as well. Long season ahead but good stuff. Final thought is Ristolainen was not extremely noticeably, which isn't a bad thing. He seemed to be rather solid on the back end.

Ps. by the paddle of Ethron!

Well, there is a distinction between "matured" and "mature"; the former implying the process isn't finished, the latter implying the process is complete.

I would hope he wasn't THAT messed up where he literally needed to be reprogrammed.

In other news: Rolston needs a fashion consult desperately.

Too early to tell, but there are different kinds of goofy in the head. An insecure type with identity issues tends to latch onto things...and you may see marked improvement in the shortrun, but it is usually a mental fad so to speak. Ott is the goofy in the head where you just let roll. Hasek was the OCDC goofy with propensity to booze where it actually made him excel. Myers is in camp 1 right now, but he is young....so we shall see.

That's just Rolston's Clark Kent cover.

He's really a badass evil genius.

Just ask the Leafs.

Grigs definitely has some sweet hands. That and his steady improvement during the preseason are positive signs.

Don't want to jinx things, but Myers is looking special again.

Team had better poise and puck possession than we ever saw last year.

Now let's see that carry that over into when it counts.

Archived