GDT: Sabres at Columbus 9-17-2013 7:00PM

26CornerBlitz

Has there been a Zadarov sighting all camp long? Was he sent back to juniors? Apologies if already asked and answered.

GO SABRES!!!

He's still with the Sabres and played in the preseason opener against Montreal.

@BuffaloSabres

Morning skate blog updated with quotes from Tropp, Armia, Rolston http://goo.gl/U5bA4w

#Sabres

@BuffaloSabres

Morning skate blog updated with quotes from Tropp, Armia, Rolston http://goo.gl/U5bA4w

#Sabres

Additionally it doesn't appear he's playing tonight so I would assume he's headed back to juniors. But you never know.

@BuffaloSabres

#Sabres

Thank-you, Mr. Blitz. I really like this kid and I've been hoping beyond rational hope that he'd somehow stay but the odds have been against it from the start.

Risto on the other hand...

GO SABRES!!!

Zadorov I really like but considering we have a log jam of guys at defense let Zadorov go back to juniors and play 25minutes a night in all situations. Next year he can challenge for a spot.

This also is my theory on Girgensons with a slight twist in that Zemgus can go back to Rochester and come up half way through the year when we clear space.

o and this is a must win ...

...for Ryan Miller. Hackett is all ready to take over...

Zadorov I really like but considering we have a log jam of guys at defense let Zadorov go back to juniors and play 25minutes a night in all psituations. Next year he can challenge for a spot.

This also is my theory on Girgensons with a slight twist in that Zemgus can go back to Rochester and come up half way through the year when we clear space.

o and this is a must win ...

...for Ryan Miller. Hackett is all ready to take over...

All joking aside I think Hackett is the front runner to be the #1 whenever Miller hits the road. I am one of those that believes Enroth cannot handle the workload of a #1. At the very least Enroth and Hackett share the workload evenly with the"hot goalie" mindset being in play.

All joking aside I think Hackett is the front runner to be the #1 whenever Miller hits the road. I am one of those that believes Enroth cannot handle the workload of a #1. At the very least Enroth and Hackett share the workload evenly with the"hot goalie" mindset being in play.

I'm not trying to be a jerk, but what in his 13 games in the NHL done to convince you of that?

Uh-oh, Hackett is 6'2" and 173 lbs. That's 2 lbs. less than Miller! He'll never make it through a season! (that one is sarcasm)

Archived