Tallinder traded to Buffalo

Two or less

Pysyk, Myers. Ehrhoff, McNabb, Rudy, Tallinder, Mcabin, Sulzer, Weber...something has to be in the works

He was a healthy scratch for a large amount of jt

That's worse. It's not like NJ is their usual defensive powerhouse selves anymore...and he could stay in the line up.

Dmen that COULD make the NHL team this season:

Myers (right), Ehrhoff (left), Weber (left), Tallinder (left), Ristolainen (right), Pysyk (right), McNabb (left), Ruhwedel (right), McBain (right), Sulzer (left).

Five right, five left. Chances are we'll take three from each handedness and then we'll have a seventh.

Myers, Ehrhoff, Weber are my three LOCKS to make the team. That's two lefties and a righty.

So there's one lefty to choose from: Tallinder, McNabb, Sulzer. Of that, I think it's obvious Hank will be the choice.

From the right, there's two left. I think Pysyk will be one and then Ristolainen, Ruhwedel and McBain will fight for the last top six spot.

Then they'll choose from the two that lose out there as the seventh.

My guess, at this moment:

Myers-Tallinder

Ehrhoff-Pysyk

Weber-Ristolainen

Ruhwedel

That leaves McNabb, Sulzer, McBain out. I REALLY think McNabb is going to be a good NHL dman someday. So maybe he becomes trade bait at this point.

Darcy:

"We are excited to have Henrik back in the mix on our blue line," said Regier. "His experience will be invaluable not only in adding more stability to our back end, but also in the development of some of our younger defensemen."

Darcy:

"We are excited to have Henrik back in the mix on our blue line," said Regier. "His experience will be invaluable not only in adding more stability to our back end, but also in the development of some of our younger defensemen."

It fits the new Sabres UFA signing mold. Hank can perform and serve as a good mentor.

Archived