Draft Day 2013

spndnchz

Think this means we trading at least a roster D and maybe a prospect one too

Doubt it. If you look, they only have 4 guys on the roster Ehrhoff, Myers, Sekera, Weber.

Ruhwedel, and Pysyk are on 2 ways and Pardy and Sulzer are ufa.

McNabb is on the farm but who else?

Doubt it. If you look, they only have 4 guys on the roster Ehrhoff, Myers, Sekera, Weber.

Ruhwedel, and Pysyk are on 2 ways and Pardy and Sulzer are ufa.

McNabb is on the farm but who else?

i am not looking at 1 versus 2way deals. Im talking straight depth chart ranking. I think 1 of the top 6 is gone and possible one under 24 gets added to a deal

but there is no top 6 right now on the big club, there is only 4 of them.

if you take every sabres D under contract/have rights to i feel sure there are 6 names at the top of the list. This isnt about what you or anyone thinks a players role is (top pair, top 4, etc). If there was a game today. The 6 d that would play for the sabres... One needs to go and i think it will happen Edited by drnkirishone

our D sucked last year and we also drafted forwards last year . Not surprising picks.

These picks don't change our defense immediately. We already have a ###### ton of solid defense prospects that we should've been interested in seeing in the coming years.

You're right, "no other trades" have been completed today. I see Darcy's supporters are as plugged in as he is.

Did any of the blockbusters that were tweeted about happen? Did anyone before #16 make a move? Do we care if SJ and DET swapped picks?

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

our D sucked last year and we also drafted forwards last year . Not surprising picks.

And, if you go on the '1/2 (at least) of picks don't pan out' then they've probably gotten at least 1 good big, nasty D-man. Yes, they still need C's, but grabbing 2 of the top D; isn't necessarily a bad thing.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.