Draft Day 2013

spndnchz

So Dreger is reporting that Columbus is offering Bobrovsky to other teams at the draft and is looking to acquire a goalie. That's ridiculous. Are they THAT afraid of Steve Mason's one-year wonder deal happening again?

Is this rhetorical? Seems the answer is an obvious yes.

So Dreger is reporting that Columbus is offering Bobrovsky to other teams at the draft and is looking to acquire a goalie. That's ridiculous. Are they THAT afraid of Steve Mason's one-year wonder deal happening again?

Is this rhetorical? Seems the answer is an obvious yes.

One decent year for $6 million a year is a lot.

Uncle Vito says that his guy brought Ted Black his eggs benedict this morning, and the most likely trade partners today are Edmonton, Anaheim, Columbus, Winnipeg and Calgary. Myers is being floated not to actually move to 5, but as leverage against Anaheim in a deal for Ryan. Stafford to Edmonton to move up 1 to make sure they get 1 of Lindholm, Monahan, or the Russian. Winnipeg is the wildcard. Maybe just out of the blue a Kane will play in Buffalo.....just the tan one.

Uncle Vito says that his guy brought Ted Black his eggs benedict this morning, and the most likely trade partners today are Edmonton, Anaheim, Columbus, Winnipeg and Calgary. Myers is being floated not to actually move to 5, but as leverage against Anaheim in a deal for Ryan. Stafford to Edmonton to move up 1 to make sure they get 1 of Lindholm, Monahan, or the Russian. Winnipeg is the wildcard. Maybe just out of the blue a Kane will play in Buffalo.....just the tan one.

Let's just ask X. what Ted did to him.

I don't know about anyone else, but I had to put on my nipple covers. This is the best day of the year! Deadline day is second! Last day of the season for the Sabres is third!

I don't know about anyone else, but I had to put on my nipple covers. This is the best day of the year! Deadline day is second! Last day of the season for the Sabres is third!

I'm going to the arena for this. Nobody wants in, so look for the Kraig Urbik body double who is double fisting (beer), say hi, and your first beverage is on me. Ted is the gift that keeps on giving by the way.

I'm going to the arena for this. Nobody wants in, so look for the Kraig Urbik body double who is double fisting (beer), say hi, and your first beverage is on me. Ted is the gift that keeps on giving by the way.

:lol:

Edited by d4rksabre

You're a fan of the Ides of March? (Or is it the Ides of December?)

It's not necessarily about "giving up". It is about giving something of value to get something of value.

I would call it giving up, but that's not a bad thing. They would be giving up on him for a reason...whatever that reason is the public isn't privy to.

I know I'm in the minority here but I think it's too soon to give up on Myers.

Me too, I think Lindy put way too much on his shoulders and tried to get him to play roles he's not as good at. Granted, him coming into the season out of shape was unacceptable. But, I'd like to see him have a half season under Rolston first. Unless Myers + #8 nets a top 3 pick.... I don't like it.

Me too, I think Lindy put way too much on his shoulders and tried to get him to play roles he's not as good at. Granted, him coming into the season out of shape was unacceptable. But, I'd like to see him have a half season under Rolston first. Unless Myers + #8 nets a top 3 pick.... I don't like it.

If you're trading Myers +#8 to get into the top five there is a player coming back as well.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.